Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I NEED REALLY REALLY HELP
ok i done a script in pirates nargor with low mana and cap fuck chek labels and all works good but i forgot to make a map tool to open the door at the begining when appear a slim mi question is if i need to make all waypoints again for can put that map tool or i can just insert in the point of the door? and if i can put how to do? thanks bros i will do rep++ points

peaceBig Grin
Make maptool and You can move it where you want in cavebot
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
(05-02-2014, 06:46 PM)mr. Kris Wrote: Make maptool and You can move it where you want in cavebot

so i can make a map tool at the end of waypoint or wherever in the waypoints or what? or need to be in the waypoint of the door are?
You can make wapoint in dp if You know coordinate where maptool You want. Add new and it show in the end of waypoint, now you can push this maptool where you want up on the list waypoints
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.