PLZ LOOK THIS TOPIC AND COMMENT

to get the attention of the owner
im have a too problem
same problems here. Please fix all of them asap
The owner already know it ;/
But he doesnt have time to fix this bugs at this moment ;/
he is studying hard ;/

i'm thinking about buy Neobot ;S
I dont have time too and wont stop to up my chars ;/ (i'm studying hard too!)
I need to be afk, i cant look my char at every 1 hour and bbot dont do this for me now.
I used bbot for many months, since i was low lvl but now its getting hard to use this, a lot of functions bugged :/
I love Bbot, its simple and everyone can learn how to make waypoints, macros and etc, its easy to make 100% afk scripts (it have limits, some things are impossible to make with macros actually but it still a good bot if their fuctions works fine)

I think i'm just wasting my time here, i tried hard to learn how about make 100% afk scripts and i cant use this cause bbot isnt working fine :/
I'll start everything again and learn how to use neobot to make 100% afk waypoints, but i know that i'll find a good bot (not for functions but a bot wich is possible to use all features and everything works fine).

Srry, it isnt to make Mega~ feels bad, but its what i'm feeling about bbot now.
Srry for my bad english.

Paper~
The Patch will come when the patch comes!
[Image: signgodfather.png]

Todo List:
Cavebot Tutorial                            [ ]
Macros Tutorial                              [ ]
Killer Non Walkable Sqm Tutorial       [ ]
___
Sir Scripts Co. (coming...)
___
Pai dos Burros
I've tested the Cavebot and the Looter (for something near 5 hours), they are working fine here, no "There's no way" and the looter is catching everything. I'm not able to find a solution for that if I'm not able to reproduce, I'll do more testings when I get some more time.
I can send one of my accs for you (a lvl 33 ED) i use a script to hunt Trolls in edron and the "There is no way" happens all the time.

Paper~

Todo List:
___
___
Pai dos Burros
I think bbot4.5 is fine.
maybe the fast way to fix bug is go back to bbot4.5.
No one care some small bug of bbot4.5.

But the "there is no ways" kill the bbot4.6.
We almost cant use the cavebot.
Paper Boy Wrote:I can send one of my accs for you (a lvl 33 ED) i use a script to hunt Trolls in edron and the "There is no way" happens all the time.

Paper~

This may help me a lot. Please try to contact me on <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
just for mega to know. The "there is no way" bug is kinda random here. But the depositer 98% of the trys, fails. I have noticed that scripts with much ropes and ladders bugs more than others that are on the same floor.
upking!
the first thing is the bug "there is no way".
less one care the depositer.
mega "there is no way" is real expensive, has claims in issue tracker''I know you do not have face time but my money is not water, I need to use the product I paid as it worked in version 4.5, he was perfect, and ran the same waypoints that give the problem now "there is no way" with version 4.6

Please, it is impossible that so many people complaining you still think everything is going well
cavyrain Wrote:upking!
the first thing is the bug "there is no way".
less one care the depositer.
For sure, I was just saying that the cavebot bug is more random than the depositer bug (that always happens)

higorseam Wrote:mega "there is no way" is real expensive, has claims in issue tracker''I know you do not have face time but my money is not water, I need to use the product I paid as it worked in version 4.5, he was perfect, and ran the same waypoints that give the problem now "there is no way" with version 4.6

Please, it is impossible that so many people complaining you still think everything is going well

For sure he knows that something isn't well, but he also have to reproduce the bug so that he can see what's causing it, if he can't reproduce it, he can't fix it.
higorseam Wrote:Please fix the bugs

is all i need

cavebot: bug which causes it to stop ''there isno way''

lotter: lotter working bad

Macro Depositer : can not deposit

PLZ LOOK THIS TOPIC AND COMMENT

to get the attention of the owner

@Cavebot "bug".. It's not bug,your waypoints is wrong
@Looter, its working good enough
@Macro depositer, Meganobody is aware of that and i assume it will be fixed soon.
Srry Dre, but you can test many waypoints, including YOUR waypoints, and its not a "bad script" its a bug from Bbot.

before this update everything works fine, but now some times my character get "There is no way", it can happen with any script ;/

Paper~

Todo List:
___
___
Pai dos Burros
Oh. Okay, i wasn't aware of that, but i'm pretty sure Meganobody will fix it as soon as possible Smile
drewindwalker Wrote:Oh. Okay, i wasn't aware of that, but i'm pretty sure Meganobody will fix it as soon as possible Smile
yeah dre it's true im using chor lizard ant it has some bugs, (bbot bugs not urs),sometimes bbot goes to depot and put the stuff in but in that moment bbot get off and u stay in depot spot and never goes to refill or stuff like thats.
MEGAAAAAAAA
fix this bug asap, i can't bot with this 'there is no way' bug.
All bot is fine but the cavebot. The looter, killer, healing, those functions are working great.
BUT FIX THIS CAVEBOT =/
Sorry guys, my computer crashed on last week and I had no time to fix it... tomorrow I'll work at least 5 hours on the BBot.

I belive that most of the bugs, Depositer and Cavebot are caused for a small delay settings, I'll increase them and do new test. The Load/Save settings, well I can't reproduce, if someone has a script that the BBot isn't able to load, please send to <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfused[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->.

The 'Theres no way' bug, do it locks the cavebot? I'll do a stability test on this weekend, 24hours test. It should show me faults on Killer and Cavebot on long-delayed botting.
@mega, I did a waypoint that worked well, and runned fine for like 3 hours, then I introduced fullcheck (to count gold coins) and waypoints then hi/deposit all/yes and then more waypoints
30 minutes after this change in my waypoint (that was working well) it crashed with the bug "There's no way" I also have tested another waypoint that I use for rook (only points, no depositer/messages/checks) and I worked fine for 23hours...