Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Getting To Know BBot
Greetings

[b]
[size=medium]
I would like to ask some questions about BBot and hopefully the community can help me in this to decide wither it is the right bot I am looking for or not, so if you are a experienced member and ready lets get started![/b]

[color=#32CD32]1. Can this bot be adjusted to be used on tibia 9.80?

2. Can this bot be used for custom ot settings like healing with specific runes, casting mana shield by time etc...

3. I cant stress this point enough! Can it be used for custom cavebotting specially if I want it to go in teleports or to reach a certain destination after reaching xxx level?

I know some of you will go there are alot of guides here and there but I looked and felt that this bot was only designed for real tibia if it can be manipulated please let me know in the comments below =)

I didn't know where to add this thread so excuse me if it was in the wrong place!
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. I cant understand what You msg, but with context i think no.
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
What I meant by message no.3 is can I make waypoints to move on magic teleports and if possible to reach a certain x y z after reaching a certain level is it possible?
Bump!
Yes its possible with "FullCheck"
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.