Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 36.0
Quote:Version 36.0
+ Tibia 10.40 support

Massban thread: http://forums.bmega.net/thread-22147.html
hey dude already running the MC? that in the previous version was not working ...

and I Might you explain how the map click

thanks
First of all, no bot is undetectable. That everyone should already know. In my humble opinion, the cip has banned so many people through the reports. The detection tool is not as accurate as the vast majority of our customers and other bots go unnoticed.
What is the diferent? of Stable and Realsed Version's ?
learned... thanks

I guess it all comes at no repeat botting place and go beginning to understand how to make the scrips ... have to go by a different pattern than those usually put in your forums or you think to about this?
(05-20-2014, 06:48 PM)beiexa Wrote: learned... thanks

I guess it all comes at no repeat botting place and go beginning to understand how to make the scrips ... have to go by a different pattern than those usually put in your forums or you think to about this?

I agree, I never liked the idea of 100 people using same script.
(05-20-2014, 06:52 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:

I Download the scripts and edits cavebots :3

Mega? i have question..

What is the diferent of Stable version and other version?
(05-20-2014, 07:03 PM)ciolam Wrote:

I Download the scripts and edits cavebots :3

Mega? i have question..

What is the diferent of Stable version and other version?

The stable "should" not crash. A beta that that fix a crash of stable is made stable.
Mega Multi-Client still not working, it freezes when i try to open a tibia client trough the Bbot program. I already added bbot on my Anti-virus exceptions, i have re-instaled tibia and re downloaded bbot but not working.

On the version 34.X it was working just fine but since 35.0 came out i'm not able to do MC. Could you please check it out?

in my personal opinion is not to use more than 10 hours the bot (no human person to withstand over 10 hours straight frete a computer), try to put it 23:00 or 24:00 hrs until server save and reconnect for then follow the bot and logging of when we wake up in the morning so I've been using in my server Vinera, and I have not had any problems other point but I do not think the tibia I work 100% software for the detection of botters.

I think better still rely more on roportes of other users and then my only recommendation is not to use the same script that down, you should try to customize the scrip diferectes waypoints if possible travel to other cities to refil...
I use map click and never get banishments.
New version released.