Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New payment service deployed!
PayGol deployed!!

Test and give us your feedback!

[Image: paygol-swf-coverage-new.jpg]
Hmmm what about 30days BBot call payment?

I see this system is more expensive than ZayPay, 15days cost almost this same like 30days in ZayPay
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
(06-21-2014, 07:47 AM)mr. Kris Wrote: Hmmm what about 30days BBot call payment?

I see this system is more expensive than ZayPay, 15days cost almost this same like 30days in ZayPay

It is a new opportunity for users who are having problems with zaypay get a premium of bbot. We know it's more expensive than the zaypay, but so are fees imposed by them and the country. Not always able to put a service that let 100% of satisfied users. We are always seeking the best for both parties.

Certainly, we will seek the satisfaction of our users, so we implemented this service in order to fix the problems with the zayapy. At the moment we find another service that offers lower costs, and is trustfull to our eyes, we will implement for you.

Hopefully this is a new option for everyone able to use bbot the best way possible.
Not possible to add 30 days. Its micro payment and have price limit.
for venezuela not working paygol Sad

HELP PLEASE FOR VENEZUELA
Mega and Dexter, i need my money back R$ 14,00 that zaypay get !!! they are thielfs... And you not helped me : (
(06-24-2014, 04:55 PM)Marcellmalta Wrote: Mega and Dexter, i need my money back R$ 14,00 that zaypay get !!! they are thielfs... And you not helped me : (
You must contact Zaypay customer care. We are not able to help you with that. I'm just a user from Zaypay Services.
(06-24-2014, 04:13 PM)Kleyber1 Wrote: for venezuela not working paygol Sad

HELP PLEASE FOR VENEZUELA
I'll check it tonight.
Mega ? Some problems i have with this bbot update... A lot of some freezes, what is going on ? Huh
return the 30days in ZayPay payment :C
(07-01-2014, 11:37 PM)pelochino321 Wrote: return the 30days in ZayPay payment :C

Yes, Return AngrySad