Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PIRATES YALAHAR KNIGHTS
Pirates Yalahar, low level, knight!

Quote:
  • Experience: 70k/h+ (without bonus stamina)
  • Profit: 10K+ / HOUR
  • Vocation: Elite Knight
  • Level: 50+
  • Depositer: Yes
  • Refiller: Yes
  • Difficulty: Medium
  • Requirements: You gotta have exori ico, exori and exura ico.
  • Information: Start in yalahar, depot 0. Returns to depot when MPs and cap are lower. It has an anti-stuck system and a anti-lure system (uses exori when 4+ monsters are attacking you.)..

Backpack Setting (put a lot of others backpacks on the second backpack. (according to your cap, of course.)
[Image: yyanjlv.png]

Please, if you tested it, make a comment, post a screenshot or something. It's REALLY important to me to see that you're liking it or not, so I can make more scripts.
Give me REP+ if you like it! It's really important to me! Thank you so much!

Attached Files
.bbot   Pirates yalahar knight by lhosalles.bbot (Size: 9.37 KB / Downloads: 643)
Give me reputation if this post is usefull,
Thanks,
lhosalles.
Hey lhosales!

I'm running your script on my EK55, but I think that the mana usage is pretty high and I'm getting a lot of waste.

In 20 minutes, I've already used 40 MP. How can I change the settings?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-21-2014, 08:32 PM)bolareclama Wrote: Hey lhosales!

I'm running your script on my EK55, but I think that the mana usage is pretty high and I'm getting a lot of waste.

In 20 minutes, I've already used 40 MP. How can I change the settings?

Hey man! go on macro, edit the macro named {mana/hp}.

Code:
800 {mana/hp} minMana:=50 minLife:=50 manaPotionID:=268 healthPotionID:=236 Self.Health%()<=!minLife! [heal mana] target:=Creature.Self() Creature.ShootOn(!target!, !healthPotionID!) Exit() {heal mana} Self.Mana%()<=!minMana! target:=Creature.Self() Creature.ShootOn(!target!, !manaPotionID!) Exit()

Change it. ("minMana:=Percent of mana u want to use")
save it. will be two macros with the same name, delete the first one. Done. Big Grin

I made healing by macro cuz bbot doesnt have preferences in potions. If 5+ pirates are attacking you, bbot keeps using mana potions instead strong health potions. This macro solves the problem :p
Give me reputation if this post is usefull,
Thanks,
lhosalles.
i actually don't have much to say Big Grin great script, rep+
working fine

Your reputation rating has successfully been added for this user.
Great work!

Three task's without any bug!
Great Script!! Rep +++++++ very nice work