Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return the 30days in ZayPay payment .
Dear MEGA, You must think about return the 30days in ZayPay payment, because a lot of loyal members who used to use Bbot everyday can not use it now, or thinks bbot now is a lot of expensive, the same price for 15 days only......
I think you will lose many user who used to use bbot.
Rly bro, think about this, is a lot of important.
I was trying to find ZaoPay 30 days but I have read that you delete it, and now I thinks that i wont renew my premiums days agains, and a lot of users who used to renew via Zaopay wont renew premium days too....

Yours, sarta. Rep++
This payment method was failing too much, and a lot of customers were losing money.

It will probably come back on the following weeks, but not now.
(07-09-2014, 04:24 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: This payment method was failing too much, and a lot of customers were losing money.

It will probably come back on the following weeks, but not now.

when this system of payment works again, Me and others friends, and I thinks that others member too, will Renew premium time, thanks Dear Mega, I thinks thats better for all, and for old users who used to use always these system of payment .
Yours, SARTA.
Ey Mega question from other way.
What do u think about automatication of license via credit card ? Smile
I'm sorry for my English. I didn't even study this in school.
If my post was helpful, give the reputation.
(07-12-2014, 11:42 PM)Avanrel Wrote: Ey Mega question from other way.
What do u think about automatication of license via credit card ? Smile
Well I'll think on adding subscription on PayPal.
Ohh, it will be fine also.
But ofc, 30 days right? Smile And with small count off ? Big Grin maybe 10-20% ?
(07-13-2014, 12:16 AM)Avanrel Wrote: Ohh, it will be fine also.
But ofc, 30 days right? Smile And with small count off ? Big Grin maybe 10-20% ?
Don't you think that bbot is already too cheap?
Depends Wink. It's cheap bot, but the bot has a some cons for example long targeting monsters getting stucked and reconnect sometimes doesnt work but it's not that much as it can looks. Anyway i like this bot he is easy to use and learn and it helped me a lot in reaching lvl Tongue. But counts will give u more buyers, i just think so.