Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exevo gran mas frigo, but...
exevo gran mas frigo when 4+ monsters, but only when dl/dl chatchild. Its possible?[/align]
Quote:but only when dl/dl chatchild
I don't understand
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
i use bot in dls fenrock, and need macro to use exevo gran mas frigo when bot see 4+dragon lord or Dragon lord Hatchling, u know when u go to dl fenrock is a lot of goblins and skeleton, and i dont want use ue when i see 4 skeleton. U understood? sry for pro english xDD
hmmmm it's not possible in way what You want :/
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
it is, Creatures.ByRangeName(Range in sqm, Name of monster)
I found solution Smile Try this

Quote:500 {Mas Frigo +4}Creature.ByName(Skeleton)>0 [else] Exit() {else} Creature.ByName(Ghoul)>0 [else2] Exit() {else2} Criaturas:=4 Wait:=1 VarMult(Wait, 12) Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()>=2 [else3] Time:=0 Exit() {else3} VarAdd(Time, 1) Creatures.Beside()>!Criaturas! !Time!>=!Wait! Self.Say(exevo gran mas flam) Exit()
lots of mana waste try use avalanches when 3
avalanche didnt work;//
Quote:500 {Avalanche Shooter} Creature.ByName(Skeleton)>0 [else] Exit() {else} Creature.ByName(Ghoul)>0 [else2] Exit() {else2} target:=Creature.Target() IDRUNE:=3161 Creatures.OnScreen()>=4 Creatures.PlayersOnScreen==01 Creature.ShootOn(!target!, !IDRUNE!) Exit()

safety
i will check it when i back from workWink
thank u Kris -rep ofc