Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
[RP] Scripts for REP +
HELLO BODY

I'M LOOKING FOR SAME SCRIP OF MINOTAUR DARASHIA BUT FOR ELITE KNIGHT, CAN U DO THAT?... THX
is safe change this (maybe targeting ... idk) for use in EK ?
need skrypt 220 rp thx ;s
Edron dragons works fine? Have u info about exp/loot?
" [RP]150 Sea Serpent.bbot"
hello,i have a question what to do to buy arrow and not buy bolts and how to set it to shoot them
Thumbs Up 
Very nice script sea serpents rep ofc Heart
sea serpent script don't work im rp 240 and just fill my jeweled backpack 19 spaces and go to dp
(04-07-2015, 01:44 PM)Emperor Wrote: " [RP]150 Sea Serpent.bbot"
hello,i have a question what to do to buy arrow and not buy bolts and how to set it to shoot them

He doesn't know it because the script was MADE BY ME. This guy is just collecting scripts from other people and getting free reputation.
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html
Checking Mino Dara right now.
Macro atk exori con pliss
Hi, yalahar is not good place for bot.... easy report! you can up script for paladin lvl 50-60-70 other sites please!
nice scripts will test
tried the muggy plain script but it didnt work, I was using crystalline arrows. any suggestion or anyone had the same problem?
hey there, I was able to change the bolt to arrows on the variable page. Im running the muggy plain script right now but im having trouble with the exori san macro. Its not working plus it emits an alarm sound. Anyway you could help me? thanks
(04-09-2016, 01:41 PM)Limpy Wrote: hey there, I was able to change the bolt to arrows on the variable page. Im running the muggy plain script right now but im having trouble with the exori san macro. Its not working plus it emits an alarm sound. Anyway you could help me? thanks

delete macro, go to advanced attack, manage attack sequences-> create new exori san attack from 0 ( add wait 1000 ms, add spell exori san and mana 20 and its all), then give name to this and save -> tick monsters from list which should be attacked by exori san ( or add them).
(08-31-2014, 07:45 AM)pawciobra Wrote: I check a rotworm script and...

Quote:Character Deaths
Aug 28 2014, 17:02:36 CEST Died at Level 21 by a carrion worm.
Aug 27 2014, 14:29:04 CEST Died at Level 16 by a carrion worm.
Aug 27 2014, 13:46:58 CEST Died at Level 16 by a rotworm.

is weak this script.

suck scrits paladin rot lvl 9
the most part of this scripts have fails, no offense.
this script have support in 2016 years old ?
(12-11-2016, 03:52 AM)marcoscorrer Wrote: this script have support in 2016 years old ?

Whaaat?

when you say 'years old' you mean an AGE of thing....

What you wanted to say is"

Do these script have support in 2016.
(no years old in there... free english lessons Tongue )

I believe they should still work, but will require some settings change
buy scrps RP - lvl 50 lv 100, payin tibias coin -- quarts beacth and narcos liberrty bay