Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PayGol
I tested this service and is quite nice is a little bit more expensive (10%+) than 30 days ZayPay (before) at the very begining I was a little afraid because the system was telling me to send 2 messages but I did (fuck it lol) and I got my 30 days bbot premium time without problems I paid more as I already said, but I'm really satisfied after all, well done people
For the record, took me over 40 minutes to find out how to pay but I didn't really want to pay 15 days (Zaypay unavailable to pay 30 days in my country)) for the almost same amount for 30 days (PayGol)
(07-15-2014, 05:54 AM)shadowsky Wrote: I tested this service and is quite nice is a little bit more expensive (10%+) than 30 days ZayPay (before) at the very begining I was a little afraid because the system was telling me to send 2 messages but I did (fuck it lol) and I got my 30 days bbot premium time without problems I paid more as I already said, but I'm really satisfied after all, well done people
For the record, took me over 40 minutes to find out how to pay but I didn't really want to pay 15 days (Zaypay unavailable to pay 30 days in my country)) for the almost same amount for 30 days (PayGol)
Im glad for you. Some countries will cost more than 30$ USD for 30 days in Zaypay, this is the reason that Zaypay will not support every country and we hope that Paygol will cover those.