Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life Ring Macro
Hello fellas!

I'm looking for a macro so he puts life ring if mana is lower then x% then he puts in back to the BP if mana is higher then y%.

I know there are some macros of thsoe kinds, but I'm looking for macro that puts ring back INTO BACKPACK. Cause most of those "normal" macros can drop ring to the dead body and it's gone.

Help please![/b]
Try it:
Code:
500 {Life Ring} Self.Health%()<X [jump] Self.Equip.Ring(3052) Exit() {jump} Self.Health%()<Y [jump2] Exit() {jump2} Self.UnEquip.Ring(0) Exit()
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
Okay thank you, I'm testing it atm gonna give you know after some testing.

#edit: Nope it dosen't work. Still it can put ring back to the dead body indstead of bp.
try change:
Code:
Self.UnEquip.Ring(0)
to:
Code:
Self.UnEquip.Ring(1)
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
It's still dosen't work. Well, I'll give you Rep already for helping, but if you will have any clue how to fix that and make that macro work properly I would be so glad.
I try and I don't have this problem :/
Do You have opened BP?
Hm it's wierd...
Yeah, I have opened 2 bps when botting.