Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get BBot for free!
Like our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/tibiabbot
  • Tell us your BBot + Tibia story Facebook
  • Mirror your BBot + Tibia player history on this topic (post the same history)
  • Wait, tomorrow we will draw our prizes using a public Poll to rate the best history!

1. Place: 3 x 30 days;

2. Place: 1 x 30 days;

3. Place: 1 x 15 days.
Guys, I need your Tibia + BBot history, not payment history haha!!
i must add my tibia ss with bbot right?
I've started to use this bot since it was free, 4 or 5 year ago.. my main character was level 34 elite knight, when i discover this tool(BBot) it was amazing, it was something magical haha, because my ek was getting too much levels, when i reached level 140, i created 2 new accounts one sorcerer and another knight, my main char got level 258 with bbot, and i sold it (260 USD).. So i quite tibia RL for a long period like 2 years.. when i returned my other knight got level 200 in a few months and the sorcerer too, but one day the worst thing happened, i lend my char to my friend of USA (i'm from Mexico and we were good friends) so i went to sleep, the next day i entered to my sorc account and i got hacked.. YES! I WAS STABBED IN THE BACK! my sorc was empty.. it was full of kk's like 15 i guess, and full set..Of course 'my friend' was expelled of our guild and he left the server because he got hunted..

I've recommended this bot to all my closer friends and all of them uses it, we are grateful with mega and hope this project will continue and still improving everyday.
In this game and with this bot (on the forum) i met good people which i can call friends.

NOTE: Be a good person, don't mess with anybody, and if you have good friends: BE LOYAL don't be a motherfucker.

Thanks to everything for reading.
My story with this Bot start in February this year. I know it's not a long time. BBot give me a chance to be better than other people who using other Bots. I done almost all quests and win a lot of wars on Titania. Now when I end with real Tibia and playing on OTS (Shadowcores) I have fun with this software.

Bot give me more that software, BBot give me very good site where I can help other people with macros and find scripts. I like helping other people it's pleasure for me.

It's my honest story, take care.

(You can edit my not good english)
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
Well... I started playing Tibia when I was 6 years old, because my big brother played and I always wanted to play, so one day he helped me to create account. It was 10 years ago! (now I'm 16). I remember those old days when it took me more than one month to go mainland! Hahaha. I always liked tibia but as I was too young my parents didn't wanted to buy me premmium.
My brother continued playing until 2008, when he got his first pacc. I always enjoyed watching him playing... But one day, I saw my brother started to use something called bot. At first, I didn't understand very well, but then I realized it was something you could be banend for. I told him to not use the bot, be he still used it. He got a 130 master sorcerer that become by his own hand a lvl 170 (he stopped using bot because he didn't want to waste money). One year ago, that lvl 170 became mine. I manually played until lvl 200, but then I saw Tibia was not anymore the Tibia i used to play in 2004. Being lvl 200 was something very hard for me, but everyone is 200 nowadays, just because bot. Then I discovered Bbot. I bought it for 15 days just to test, and I created a new account. In one week I had 3 knights around lvl 40. I bought more and more and created more accs, 5 accs of 3 knights each one, and I started to win 1kk/week botting in Salamander caves. All of the money went to a premmium scroll to my 200 ms acc, but I leveled up a druid (by hand, i didn't want my 200 ms to be banned!) with all that money. I finally retired because it suposed so much time playing, but not very time happened until i started playing in an other server with 6 botter friends. I recommended them bbot (although only 3 of us use it), and now we are powergaming!
To be honest, I hate bots. But until bots disappear 100%, i'll still use them.
My master sorcerer is waiting until that moment.

Hope you liked my history!
Im using this softwere since 2011/7 with some breaks. I can tell just one thing. I have an account witch character i've never played on. It has 200 level right now. Great work. Thanks Azat
Do You like what i posted?
Maybe i helped You a bit?

Remember that u can always give me a REP+.

Best redgards!
AZAT!
I have been using Bbot not a long time since i bearly heard about it from a polak friend i met in tibia about 4 months ago or like on april or so, I saw my friend online afk but he didnt answer i knew he was using some kind of software to play but never told me till one day he did it was Bbot and I told all my cousins as soon as possible since i used bot ng and only got to raise a lvl 130 from lvl 20 knight and then the bot got deleted, and then i leveled up a paladin by hand but then forgot my password and right now thanks to bbot and to double exp week i got to lvl 100+ fast Smile I really appreciate all the work mega or the company or people who work to improve and provide us with Bbot since its very helpful to many of us since i have to go to university and dont have much time to play Bbot really helps me. I also want to mention that i would like to thank about the price of bbot being very affordable since i think i remember bot ng being around 15 USD or so but I really appreciate the prices BBot has.
(07-22-2014, 07:04 PM)JeshuaStep Wrote: I've started to use this bot since it was free, 4 or 5 year ago.. my main character was level 34 elite knight, when i discover this tool(BBot) it was amazing, it was something magical haha, because my ek was getting too much levels, when i reached level 140, i created 2 new accounts one sorcerer and another knight, my main char got level 258 with bbot, and i sold it (260 USD).. So i quite tibia RL for a long period like 2 years.. when i returned my other knight got level 200 in a few months and the sorcerer too, but one day the worst thing happened, i lend my char to my friend of USA (i'm from Mexico and we were good friends) so i went to sleep, the next day i entered to my sorc account and i got hacked.. YES! I WAS STABBED IN THE BACK! my sorc was empty.. it was full of kk's like 15 i guess, and full set..Of course 'my friend' was expelled of our guild and he left the server because he got hunted..

I've recommended this bot to all my closer friends and all of them uses it, we are grateful with mega and hope this project will continue and still improving everyday.
In this game and with this bot (on the forum) i met good people which i can call friends.

NOTE: Be a good person, don't mess with anybody, and if you have good friends: BE LOYAL don't be a motherfucker.

Thanks to everything for reading.

Thank you, you got 30 days, I'm going to contact you on Facebook.

(07-22-2014, 08:04 PM)mr. Kris Wrote: My story with this Bot start in February this year. I know it's not a long time. BBot give me a chance to be better than other people who using other Bots. I done almost all quests and win a lot of wars on Titania. Now when I end with real Tibia and playing on OTS (Shadowcores) I have fun with this software.

Bot give me more that software, BBot give me very good site where I can help other people with macros and find scripts. I like helping other people it's pleasure for me.

It's my honest story, take care.

(You can edit my not good english)

(07-23-2014, 12:35 AM)Albert34567 Wrote: Well... I started playing Tibia when I was 6 years old, because my big brother played and I always wanted to play, so one day he helped me to create account. It was 10 years ago! (now I'm 16). I remember those old days when it took me more than one month to go mainland! Hahaha. I always liked tibia but as I was too young my parents didn't wanted to buy me premmium.
My brother continued playing until 2008, when he got his first pacc. I always enjoyed watching him playing... But one day, I saw my brother started to use something called bot. At first, I didn't understand very well, but then I realized it was something you could be banend for. I told him to not use the bot, be he still used it. He got a 130 master sorcerer that become by his own hand a lvl 170 (he stopped using bot because he didn't want to waste money). One year ago, that lvl 170 became mine. I manually played until lvl 200, but then I saw Tibia was not anymore the Tibia i used to play in 2004. Being lvl 200 was something very hard for me, but everyone is 200 nowadays, just because bot. Then I discovered Bbot. I bought it for 15 days just to test, and I created a new account. In one week I had 3 knights around lvl 40. I bought more and more and created more accs, 5 accs of 3 knights each one, and I started to win 1kk/week botting in Salamander caves. All of the money went to a premmium scroll to my 200 ms acc, but I leveled up a druid (by hand, i didn't want my 200 ms to be banned!) with all that money. I finally retired because it suposed so much time playing, but not very time happened until i started playing in an other server with 6 botter friends. I recommended them bbot (although only 3 of us use it), and now we are powergaming!
To be honest, I hate bots. But until bots disappear 100%, i'll still use them.
My master sorcerer is waiting until that moment.

Hope you liked my history!

(07-23-2014, 05:09 PM)AZAT Wrote: Im using this softwere since 2011/7 with some breaks. I can tell just one thing. I have an account witch character i've never played on. It has 200 level right now. Great work. Thanks Azat

Thank you, you got 15 days, I'm going to contact you on Facebook.

(07-23-2014, 07:31 PM)superdani456 Wrote: I have been using Bbot not a long time since i bearly heard about it from a polak friend i met in tibia about 4 months ago or like on april or so, I saw my friend online afk but he didnt answer i knew he was using some kind of software to play but never told me till one day he did it was Bbot and I told all my cousins as soon as possible since i used bot ng and only got to raise a lvl 130 from lvl 20 knight and then the bot got deleted, and then i leveled up a paladin by hand but then forgot my password and right now thanks to bbot and to double exp week i got to lvl 100+ fast Smile I really appreciate all the work mega or the company or people who work to improve and provide us with Bbot since its very helpful to many of us since i have to go to university and dont have much time to play Bbot really helps me. I also want to mention that i would like to thank about the price of bbot being very affordable since i think i remember bot ng being around 15 USD or so but I really appreciate the prices BBot has.

I think it's over now, but I havent seen this threat before, btw I'm still want to share with my story.

I'm using Bbot since my main character was lvl 20, now he's almost 200. It's third or fourth bot that im using, but the best. When I've start using Bbot in 01/02/2013 it was good bot, but with regular updates it becomes the best bot that I've seen.
@MegaNoBody
Hey, I forgot to post my history on facebook. I've just posted it. Sorry :/
Now it is hover.
Thx Mega Smile
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.