Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Macro use item on xyz
I need a macro tu use an item of ID 669 on grounditem 3169 when I move to that sqm
use MapTool in cavebot
or
Code:
100 {maptool} Self.X()=your position Self.Y()=your position Self.Z()=your position Map.UseOn(669, 3169, X, Y, Z, 0) Exit()

add in place "your position" position x, y, z where You want standing and change X, Y, Z (in Map.UseOn) where You want use item
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
But if I want to use it anywhere not in a specific sqm?
Then:
Code:
100 {maptool} X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Map.UseOn(669, 3169, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 1) Exit()
macor use item 669 everywhere fount item 3169 on ground
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
I have to change "!X!" "!Y!" "!Z!" too? and what I have to add in that place?
in this second macro You don't must change anything Smile

X:=Self.X() now X it's this same like Self.X(), I only can use now X when I write !X!
now X is everywhere I'm
(07-24-2014, 10:41 PM)mr. Kris Wrote: in this second macro You don't must change anything Smile

X:=Self.X() now X it's this same like Self.X(), I only can use now X when I write !X!
now X is everywhere I'm

It works but not like I need
Look at the image, the magic walls are the id 3169, and when someone uses the rune on me, the script starts to use the item 669 on all the walls

[Image: mwall.png]

I need something like this, that when I move to the north the item 669 uses only on the sqm of north

[Image: remover.png]
(07-24-2014, 11:20 PM)Zakx12 Wrote:
(07-24-2014, 10:41 PM)mr. Kris Wrote: in this second macro You don't must change anything Smile

now X is everywhere I'm

It works but not like I need
Look at the image, the magic walls are the id 3169, and when someone uses the rune on me, the script starts to use the item 669 on all the walls

[Image: mwall.png]

I need something like this, that when I move to the north the item 669 uses only on the sqm of north

[Image: remover.png]

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Code:
100 {maptool} X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Map.UseOn(669, 3169, !X!, !Y!+1, !Z!, 1) Exit()

I don't know that will work because I don't have BBot on this computer. If will be don't work try change "Y:=Self.Y()" to "Y:=Self.Y()+1" and change "!Y!+1" to "!Y!"
No :/ I think the problem is because the macro is executed automatically, and I need only when I walk to any position, if you can't help don't worry, I'll wait until you can, thanks!
so maby make macro manualy and in protector set that when stuck use this macro