Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@MegaNo0body
Hello:

I find out the reason why the bot gets the bug "there is no way", i noticed that the bot kills everything and then goes back to loot it like it leaves a point to go back but sometimes the bots kills and goes to the next point in the cave bot and then it tries to go back to a previous point to loot something and then the bug gets present, as far as i noticed the bug only happens if you are hunting in places with ramps/stairs/ladders and rope/shovel holes as long as the bot focuses on looting it makes the bug appear, i proved it while i disable the looter or hunting in plain areas the bot goes a way too far to loot the first monster killed and then goes looting one after another until it finishes its list of points to loot. I think it is easy to fix the bug reducing the points or monsters to loot to 3 -4, do not attack while looting and making it go kill after the 3 -4 monsters are looted. Another important thing is blocking the sqms of ramps or holes in order to avoid going up or down while trying to loot a monster.

I hope this information can be of help.
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
Wukazen Wrote:Hello:

I find out the reason why the bot gets the bug "there is no way", i noticed that the bot kills everything and then goes back to loot it like it leaves a point to go back but sometimes the bots kills and goes to the next point in the cave bot and then it tries to go back to a previous point to loot something and then the bug gets present, as far as i noticed the bug only happens if you are hunting in places with ramps/stairs/ladders and rope/shovel holes as long as the bot focuses on looting it makes the bug appear, i proved it while i disable the looter or hunting in plain areas the bot goes a way too far to loot the first monster killed and then goes looting one after another until it finishes its list of points to loot. I think it is easy to fix the bug reducing the points or monsters to loot to 3 -4, do not attack while looting and making it go kill after the 3 -4 monsters are looted. Another important thing is blocking the sqms of ramps or holes in order to avoid going up or down while trying to loot a monster.

I hope this information can be of help.

I belive that the 'There is no way' bug has been fixed on the version 4.7.
yes the bug was fixed but have another bug..... when u buy something on cavebot get close the tibia and the bot
REP ++ IF I HELPED YOU !!! THANKS
Srry, but its not fixed, its more dificult to hapen, but this version still with this problem.

It happened once with me.

Paper~
The Patch will come when the patch comes!
[Image: signgodfather.png]

Todo List:
Cavebot Tutorial                            [ ]
Macros Tutorial                              [ ]
Killer Non Walkable Sqm Tutorial       [ ]
___
Sir Scripts Co. (coming...)
___
Pai dos Burros
Yes, in 4.7 the bug still present but happens a lot less than in 4.6 but still some troubles with the looter, in 4.7 the problem with the bot going up and down ramps/ladders/stairs/holes, persists i belive you should try a waypoint debuger or the cavebot goes to the next point after idle/stuck in 1 point, in order to get to the another and don't stand still in the same place, also, you should erase or cut the time in points to loot to few seconds in order to get rid of the there's no way problem.
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
raphaelignacio Wrote:yes the bug was fixed but have another bug..... when u buy something on cavebot get close the tibia and the bot

Seriously lol? I think you are lying. i never experienced such bug :?