Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what makes a bot safe?
what actually makes a bot safe?
i mean whats the differance in safty between bbot, ibot and xenobot ?

what actually makes a bot undetectable?
i know "where you bot" and "how much you bot" is a big factor, but aside from that, is any bot easier to find by CIPsofts auto-bot detection system ?
(08-11-2014, 03:34 PM)Xudam Wrote: what actually makes a bot safe?
i mean whats the differance in safty between bbot, ibot and xenobot ?

what actually makes a bot undetectable?
i know "where you bot" and "how much you bot" is a big factor, but aside from that, is any bot easier to find by CIPsofts auto-bot detection system ?

This is a very complex topic, I love to talk about bot safety with Xenobot's owner (DarkstaR).

The guy who uses the bot will make a heavy difference. You will be banished if you use bot on very common places with a lot of guys. You must be hidden and nobody need's to know that you use the tool, it's a person thing and your friend may be your enemy tomorrow.

I hate talking about bots and scripts on Tibia's chat, I really believe that they may record your messages and use it on investigations.

There's no "undetectable" bot, nobody really knows how they (cipsoft) "detect" bots, we can do assumptions only. The "undetectable" is a marketing lie.

But there are big differences on the bot methods of integration, it's harder to a bot that simulates keys/mouses to make mistakes. A badly written bot (coof coof, most of the bots) will act on ways that a normal user would not be able to act. Dashing, is a great example of doing a impossible thing, it's like breaking physics law. If your bot isn't well integrated you are basically saying: "HEY, I'M USING BOT", so yes, there are differences on the bots.
I have a question: How bbot can for example open next backpack if you even doesnt see it or have window minimalized? Bbot also can cast exura without writing it in chat like other bots have even, if there is no hotkey with exura.
(08-12-2014, 11:04 AM)Sd Shot Wrote: I have a question: How bbot can for example open next backpack if you even doesnt see it or have window minimalized? Bbot also can cast exura without writing it in chat like other bots have even, if there is no hotkey with exura.

The "minimize" is just a visual state of Tibia client, it's only known on client (not on server), so it's safe to use the "click command" on it.

The spells are send using the "say command", BBot doesn't use the Keyboard simulation to do everything.
Thats exactly what i thought ;D thanks for answer
Does BBot now or will it ever have a advanced spell shooter for ex. GFBs and Avalanches ?
(08-12-2014, 04:47 PM)Xudam Wrote: Does BBot now or will it ever have a advanced spell shooter for ex. GFBs and Avalanches ?

I've been planning it last week, lmao! Tongue

Yes, but I'm actually not able to give you a date, because I'm working full-time + university = no time.

But another BBot branch is being worked already to support that on the future, I hope, on the next month.
well, i hope its done when i get back to tibia on the retro-pvp server! Big Grin
Good luck with it!
actually, the only reason i ever had Xenobot in the end when i played was because of the advanced spellshooter, this bot is way better on everything els, it was just missing that part.
if you fix advanced spellcaster ill be back here first thing when i start ^^