Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tibia Jump
Why every time when my character open the dp or something jump my tibia on my screen?.. :<
The Minimizer will bring the window to the top, so it can click on the [ - ] button to minimize backpacks. You can avoid that, by not minimizing it but bringing other windows in front of it.
(09-14-2014, 07:20 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The Minimizer will bring the window to the top, so it can click on the [ - ] button to minimize backpacks. You can avoid that, by not minimizing it but bringing other windows in front of it.
Its possible fix that?
(09-14-2014, 07:31 PM)erleo Wrote:
(09-14-2014, 07:20 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The Minimizer will bring the window to the top, so it can click on the [ - ] button to minimize backpacks. You can avoid that, by not minimizing it but bringing other windows in front of it.
Its possible fix that?
Yes, there are ways to make this feature by memory editing, however is impractical to keep it working on all the tibia versions that the bot works and we avoid to create functions limited to one or other version.

Like I said, you can bring other windows on front of tibia, not minimizing tibia and it will work.