Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BBot 43.1
Quote:Version 43.1
+ New items
+ New message modes
* Suplies HUD
* Following with no attacking
Ok. I only redownload it and it works fine.
maybe you have bugged script, my looter works fine now and its goes easily upstairs/downstairs
problem with using mana potion. my char died when have 30-40% using mana potion and i look dont use mana potion and have 0hp 0 mana. fix this.

I had to uncheck and tick again
My scripts do not work. I tested a few scripts and nothing. He is walking then stuck, walking-stuck. Also targeting is bugged.
Here Working :3 100% Mega
anyone my script dont working, what the f*ck ??!!

(09-16-2014, 10:38 AM)joeksrdm Wrote: My scripts do not work. I tested a few scripts and nothing. He is walking then stuck, walking-stuck. Also targeting is bugged.

i have that same, walk stuck, not attk mobs
Now at some point I stopped to heal !!!!!!!!!!! I looked just fine with because I would die . Fix this... mana potion using and heal.
Guys, try download one more BBot, I did and now everything is fine.
and again fck healing stop heal and i die wtf ? mega fix this -.-
When i bot, sometimes this message appears: ,,Critical error, bbot is now in panic mode, sending informations to bbot team". After that, bot stops all automatic functions, just heals yourself until death.

D:
i think cipsoft have improved its detection tool, can u work on bbot so it can be less detectable? just got 2 first deletions in my life ;D first time and i use bbot for about 3-4 years already.... 160 ek and 85 ek deleted last place boted before deletion was on carlin coryms, botting on maximized tibias and minimized bbot... talking with npcs only thorought NPCSay and battle list was always opened when i was botting... characters were botting from 42:00 to 14:00 stamina and like 5 days breaks after ending one stamina...
every morning i rise
peace to my mind when i hail Ras Tafari

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0xQwl1XJPA
kurwa !!!! mega maybe u fix this all time i die -.- or stop heal or dont manas -.- I'm pissed off . I still die and you do not do this -.- maybe fix now ? all time have problem i download again and have problem
(09-20-2014, 08:23 AM)budi Wrote: kurwa !!!! mega maybe u fix this all time i die -.- or stop heal or dont manas -.- I'm pissed off . I still die and you do not do this -.- maybe fix now ? all time have problem i download again and have problem

You never give any useful details, please be more respectful or you will be banished.

If you want me to fix yours bug, please give me more details.
usually when I turn on the bot again it does not work then either healing or mana potion, I'm sorry but dead already several times through it and I'm just angry. Please fix it as soon as possible. and not once now also ignore monster as it is for wall or something
u fix this bmega ?: >
(09-21-2014, 08:18 AM)budi Wrote: usually when I turn on the bot again it does not work then either healing or mana potion, I'm sorry but dead already several times through it and I'm just angry. Please fix it as soon as possible. and not once now also ignore monster as it is for wall or something

I'm trying to reproduce that error, with no success. I tried pausing/unpausing (ctrl+shift+insert) and closing/opening the bot again.

Please provide more details, do your Bot show this message?
[Critical Error] BBot is now in Panic Mode
sometimes shows a panic mode but not always and not just every time is the problem. It appears at times but I can not always look at the computer; P
(09-21-2014, 11:53 PM)budi Wrote: sometimes shows a panic mode but not always and not just every time is the problem. It appears at times but I can not always look at the computer; P
Please, what is your BBot email? I'll search for the crash logs on your account.
- thank you -

removed, personal info ;]