Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cavebot does not go on oramond stairs
Hello i was making a script today and my bot got stuck when it tried entering the stairs in oramond i redid the waypoints and it still did not work....

the stairs id is 24091 if it helps Note:: the bot goes down the stairs fine if i start him up there

i even tried adding a fixed in front of the stairs and then a point with the stairs coordinates and still would not work the bot just got stuck there.

Here below is a picture of the stairs location and bbot this is the redone waypoints as a sample just a loop up and down the stairs again it wouldnt work...

Please fix this

[Image: Mvs1MoM.jpg]
I have this same problem but with svargrond stairs, and with targeting and lotter, da f*ck? That's why I buy another bot.
I'd appreciate an answer within 24h of posting this thread theres still some time... i woild really love to start botting pn the new minotaurs in oramond but cant do it ;C plz bmega fix it
seriously bmega no answer yet like what the f.... i fixed the issue by adding movenorth macros but thats a sh.t fix and i dont like it fix this mapper cavebot thing its unnoying
RLX BROTHERS, HE IS WORKING ... HE WILL COME ON WEEKEND.

OR U CAN DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION
[Image: scripts4gamers.jpg]

¡Scripts for Gamers make experiencie for you!