Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS BOT ! WARNING!
Exclamation 
Hi !

Do NOT DOWNLOAD THIS BOT

I work as an it-technician at VOLVO IT in sweden. I know my stuff and Ive never been hacked anyway with anything but since me and my friend "trusted" this bot and downloaded it we got hacked. BOTH OF US GOT HACKED at the same time. We played and the chars just got logged out. THIS BOT IS NOT LEGIT !!!

FUCK YOU BBOT. We payed for this bot and you hack us? Contact me now.. Because I will go higher with this. Since we pay for this software..
Exclamation 
Hi !

Do NOT DOWNLOAD THIS BOT

I work as an it-technician at VOLVO IT in sweden. I know my stuff and Ive never been hacked anyway with anything but since me and my friend "trusted" this bot and downloaded it we got hacked. BOTH OF US GOT HACKED at the same time. We played and the chars just got logged out. THIS BOT IS NOT LEGIT !!!

FUCK YOU BBOT. We payed for this bot and you hack us? Contact me now.. Because I will go higher with this. Since we pay for this software..
Well, since you say that youre an IT engineer, could you possibly give us some actual proof, debugging information, logs or something, rather than ranting about your hack.
No proof = No happened,and who cares about your job lol
Dude, BBot is not the cause, maybe u were stupid enoguht to download some suspect bot with a keylogger in it... I got hacked 3 times before BBot, because I got a keylogger, BBot is not the cause of your hacked acc, use spybot to eliminate viruses and spywares or format your computer...
Hey ,

You prolly dont care about my job.. but seriously I know its the bot because Ive never been hacked by anything in my life. I worked a volvo IT thats one of the evidence that Iam not a retard. Yes I got hacked now and yes Iam not alone because my rl got hacked the same minute and at the same time as me. We downloaded the bot with 2 new reinstalled computers.. so there is no other way. No I did not download any other bot. This bot starts a process called "bbotmega.exe" and one suspect "f.exe".

We got all the evidence we need to bust this fing bot. Creater of bot and support of this bot.. Contact me because as a payer I have all my rights to get everything back. I know your not legit and I have my logs and prof of it. If you dont want the "bbot" company to sink .. contact me to solve this. Iam ready to take all the actions needed since I know my stuff.
Next time you should PAY for this PAID bot.
Merged your two threads.
Are you serious? I did pay with your damn phone function on the site..
As I said. I got enough prof to bury your company to the bottom of the sea. Serously dont tell me how to work. And "admin" I told you contact me private if you want to discuss this because Iam pissed of. Lost to much to leave it behind and I know its this bot since its the only bot I downloaded after ELFBOT from NGbot. I know my stuff and I know I didnt download another keylogger since I DIDNT download anything else. So CONTACT ME ASAP!
The real BBot doesn`t launch any application called f.exe neither bbotmega.exe, so you downloaded a cracked or a unnofficial BBot.
(03-19-2012, 04:39 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The real BBot doesn`t launch any application called f.exe neither bbotmega.exe, so you downloaded a cracked or a unnofficial BBot.

You must be fucking kidding me. I did not download any goddamn cracks or hacks to get your bot to work. I got my order number from my purchase if you need it and yes it dose start an application called "f.exe" after a while. My friend 500km away from me got the same issue and neither of us downloaded any other bot / crack / software ETC since our friends on tibia told us this is safe but apparently not. He was even hacked the sametime as me and we have never been hacked before in our lifes. I was logged ingame and playing while the hacked logged in and changed my password. My friends char was walking around Depots too sametime and got hacked. And we both had the bot running. While I was so pissed of I checked my logs and virus programs etc. I got all the evidence I need to bust your geek coder. Tell him to contact me and give my stuff back or I will go to the cops for hacking / personal information leaking.

I cant believe this seriously..
I`m the only one coder from the BBot. Theres nothing called f.exe on the real bbot code.
(03-20-2012, 07:28 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: I`m the only one coder from the BBot. Theres nothing called f.exe on the real bbot code.

How about "mtvdemd.exe" then? Explain that to me. Both got that too and as we all know thats not a "legit" application running ..

And dude seriously give back all our stuff , if you are the coder you know what I talk about.. fucking scam shit.
I did not got your items, shut up man.

I don`t even play tibia anymore, why the hell I would want your plate-set?
Working in an IT company does not diminish the fact that you get exposed to some oversight. Maybe you could have downloaded the bbot another forum or even have downloaded some crack, and was infected with the keylogger.

I suggest that you review their attitudes and perform a scan on your machine. If you can not remove the malware itself I refer you to an awesome site to accomplish the task.
http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/forum/37-...e-removal/
(03-21-2012, 04:30 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: I did not got your items, shut up man.

Dude the fact that you dont play tibia dosnt matter to me. And no I didnt lose any plate-set. I lost stuff worth millions on tibia since my 170+ and 110+ characters got hacked. Tell me why your fucking bot starts these applications and mask it self behind other applications. Give me my stuff back or I will seriously call the coops for invading my private space. And dude I did not download any shit crack or so. I downloaded the bot on this webpage after I payed the 30 days. So please "mr.Coder" dont talk bullshit to me. Even if you dont play tibia, thats no fact that you hacked me. You could sell all peoples stuff on ebay etc for more cash irl. Dude cut the bshit and message me private to soulve this because I promis your in deep shit. Iam no 15 y/o kid trying to prove my self.
i think you should stop crying dear 15+ years old player, you think if he would hack any1 it woild be only 2 ppl?
this bot is 100% safety, maybe not perfect, but safety he's earning too much on it to risk his opinion for hacking,
i am using it since it was free, and got no hack i even dont believe that you both cleaned your hardvares, its just a scam
lol i suggest to you megano0body to close this thread;o
(03-21-2012, 09:50 PM)AsDf1 Wrote:
(03-21-2012, 04:30 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: I did not got your items, shut up man.

Dude the fact that you dont play tibia dosnt matter to me. And no I didnt lose any plate-set. I lost stuff worth millions on tibia since my 170+ and 110+ characters got hacked. Tell me why your fucking bot starts these applications and mask it self behind other applications. Give me my stuff back or I will seriously call the coops for invading my private space. And dude I did not download any shit crack or so. I downloaded the bot on this webpage after I payed the 30 days. So please "mr.Coder" dont talk bullshit to me. Even if you dont play tibia, thats no fact that you hacked me. You could sell all peoples stuff on ebay etc for more cash irl. Dude cut the bshit and message me private to soulve this because I promis your in deep shit. Iam no 15 y/o kid trying to prove my self.

Well, i checked the application names said earlier, and they are free shitty keyloggers, detected by every antyvirus, and BBOT does not raise any alarm. If youre working in an IT company oyu must be cleaning the toilets, rather than doing anythinh constructive.
I think it can be closed, or it will be a 2page thread Sad

I`ll be waiting for the cops!
BBot is 100% legit.
And as someone stated in this topic before.. If your job is related to IT then post some logs.. Smile