Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My First Knight Project
Wink 
So this is my first knight journey. Ill post my SS and some scripts for you guys! please leave a comment and tell me what you think!

Great Exone

[Image: nl8w0k.png]
[Image: 2441c1l.png]
[Image: 282fgix.jpg]
[Image: 29m26gg.png]
Finally lvl 33
[Image: 2vx3gvr.png]
Then something happend.. and died. Second time today
[Image: 3bxgp.jpg]
So happy to get lvl 33 again..
[Image: bfes5u.jpg]
[Image: 23vyhee.png]
My last level! now i go to bed! CoolBig Grin
[Image: 30c0kfo.png]
Here are the pics you all have been waiting for.. Im taking a break from my knight because me and my mate started aurora, I will post my pics anyways! so it will be ED Project aswell. I hope u guys still following the Thread and Please feel free to coment !
[Image: 5p4olh.png]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great Exone
I'll give u an advice - make the screens Bigger, its easier to watch them = more followers Smile
(09-21-2014, 12:15 AM)devas Wrote: I'll give u an advice - make the screens Bigger, its easier to watch them = more followers Smile

Yeah man, ive been working with that and didnt manage to get it right.. When in screenshots it lays in a specific map, then I use "Snipping tool" too cut out the name and then save it. Then It stays that small. Got any advice how I fix that problem?
Great Exone
just use paint to cover your name, upload to a web page like imageshack.com then copy the link and paste like this

[img]the link[/img]
(09-21-2014, 12:56 AM)286522m Wrote: just use paint to cover your name, upload to a web page like imageshack.com then copy the link and paste like this

[img]the link[/img]

Couldnt get it bigger..
Great Exone
(09-21-2014, 08:09 AM)Exone Wrote:
(09-21-2014, 12:56 AM)286522m Wrote: just use paint to cover your name, upload to a web page like imageshack.com then copy the link and paste like this

[img]the link[/img]

Couldnt get it bigger..

Yo, what do you think now mate? its much better ?
Great Exone
yep bro, keep it up
Last picture looks much better xD
(09-24-2014, 05:46 AM)Elmgren1337 Wrote: Last picture looks much better xD

Thanks will make the pics that way! Smile
Great Exone
Sorry guys for not posting my progress. Will do it in some hours! I have made a paladin and will post some Pics just for fun. Playing paladin while waiting for stamina.. Pics coming soon!
Great Exone
My Druid On aurora!
[Image: vi0jcx.png]
Great Exone