Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 44.0 with Tibia 10.56 support
Quote:Version 44.0
+ Tibia 10.56 support
= Special items added to BBot.Items, ramps, foods...
+ New ramps support

Ramps/Ladders/Holes, not eating food
This bug is caused when you load the new BBot with a older ./Data/BBot.Items.txt file, it won't contain the new data definitions, teleports, foods, ramps are there. Please update your ./Data/BBot.Items.txt file with the latest, and it will work great.
good job. I think that will work now healing and mana potion me
bmega now dont use mana potion me
(09-24-2014, 12:46 PM)budi Wrote: bmega now dont use mana potion me

Please, describe what happen, without details I'm unable to help you.
where dowload?
(09-24-2014, 12:56 PM)Sirock Wrote: where dowload?

It's on the Download area, login to your account ( http://bbot.bmega.net/login.html ) then go to the Download area.
Mega,

In the next update can u think to input in BBot a option to reconnect in the next character?

Like this:
auto(1000)

accountList = {
{
account = 'account1', --The first acc you are on botting
password = 'password', --The password you are botting
character = 'Name' --The current character that is botting
},
{
},
{
},
{
},
}
Hello, i have a problem with full check label. Everything is good when i have low amount of mana potions but when my capacity go down than 50 bot ignore "full- deposit" and again go to label "hunt".

Does anyone have/had had such a problem? If so how to solve it?

This is my label:
FullCheck (x y z:Full Deposit Else Hunt2 Code Code: cap<50;268<25)
since the latest update, the character doesnt go up the stairs anymore, he just gets stuck - any suggestions? Tongue
(09-24-2014, 04:45 PM)soulofdark Wrote: since the latest update, the character doesnt go up the stairs anymore, he just gets stuck - any suggestions? Tongue
Download and install again
works now Smile
either you made an update (ty for that then xD) orrrr its because i copied the old "data" folder (which i just realised after downloading it again lol)
anyways works now, thanks Smile
It's not work for me, still get stuck near stairs ;/
(09-25-2014, 05:40 AM)krys89 Wrote: It's not work for me, still get stuck near stairs ;/

same thing with me i redownload and i still get stuck :/

(09-25-2014, 05:58 AM)bigdaddy Wrote:
(09-25-2014, 05:40 AM)krys89 Wrote: It's not work for me, still get stuck near stairs ;/

and it doesnt eat from corpse either

Guys, please get the updated BBot.Items.txt from the new version, you're using the old BBot.Items.txt without Food/Stairs/Ramps/Ladders information and BBot won't know what is a food, a ladder... Please, get the updated file.

and it doesnt eat from corpse either

Guys, please get the updated BBot.Items.txt from the new version, you're using the old BBot.Items.txt without Food/Stairs/Ramps/Ladders information and BBot won't know what is a food, a ladder... Please, get the updated file.
In the next update you can add auto mount without macro just by clicking a button?
Sometimes the cavebot is stoping without any ideas why...
(09-25-2014, 07:55 PM)12970734 Wrote: In the next update you can add auto mount without macro just by clicking a button?

Good idea! Post this here: http://forums.bmega.net/forum-35.html

(09-26-2014, 08:51 PM)spodniarz Wrote: Sometimes the cavebot is stoping without any ideas why...

This happens with any script?
MegaNo0body please send me bbot client for tibia 10.41! need asap!
(09-29-2014, 06:28 PM)daanneef95 Wrote: MegaNo0body please send me bbot client for tibia 10.41! need asap!

The latest BBot version support's almost all versions since the 8.5, please download any bot and it will automatically work on Tibia 10.41.