Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 5.1
The new version fixes some small bugs and add the Tibia 9.42 support.
Man, do you know if the Patch that Cipsoft released recently its against botters or something like that?

Pd; Thanks a lot Smile
[Image: Outfit_Hunter_Male_%28Old%29.gif]
Hunt them all ! ! !
Thanks alot Mega , im new at this but it seems bot is awesome.
Now i have a question some times it doesnt open the monsters , is it a bug or what?
Thanks
Symphai Wrote:Thanks alot Mega , im new at this but it seems bot is awesome.
Now i have a question some times it doesnt open the monsters , is it a bug or what?
Thanks

Its a bug, I'll try to fix it soon as possible.
wordsmanger Wrote:Man, do you know if the Patch that Cipsoft released recently its against botters or something like that?

No.
09:42 You see a campfire.

He does not recognize as fire field and always goes over even with the option disabled
Hey Mega one more question, can i use the bbot in different computers on same ip ? Because i want to run more character (:

Thanks alot, Im very happy with this bot
My depositter tries to put my loot to inbox. And none items can be put there... unless in parcel.
Depositer still not working, still opening my inbox... please fix it Smile everything else is good but depositer is bugged, i think... check it Smile
paglax Wrote:Depositer still not working, still opening my inbox... please fix it Smile everything else is good but depositer is bugged, i think... check it Smile
mine doesnt work to plz fix it bmega (:
lolxdjiji Wrote:
paglax Wrote:Depositer still not working, still opening my inbox... please fix it Smile everything else is good but depositer is bugged, i think... check it Smile
mine doesnt work to plz fix it bmega (:

You shouldn't make 3 different topics/posts about the same issue. I'm sure Meganobody isnt blind.
Depositer Bug:

he is opening the mail.

Don't open the Depot.