Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
[Open-Tibia] Zezenia
Hello guys!

I quit Tibia 2 months ago because it really sucks, I hate all the nonsense stuff like stamina, soulpoints, hundred frags for 1 kill, every update this game gets worse, the only reason why most people don't care is because they are botters. Tibia will never be the same as 7.4 again, the graphics suck now, gameplay is horrible, lots of people quitting every update... but I started playing a new game and I am sure many of you will like it!

[Image: 25u6ys4.png]

Aren't the items, monsters and graphics so lovely? Big Grin

Play Zezenia

This game is like old Tibia, great PVP, nice graphics, and so much great stuff Tibia never thought of like sitting, customizable outfits (you can put hair, beards and outfits individually!), weather, earthquakes, lovely map, sub-classes(rogue, marksman, paladin, barbarian, shaman, pyromancer, warlock, each with lots of individual spells), more equipment slots (bracers, gauntlets...), and so many other awesome things, you really gotta try it, it has non-pvp now, too. 2 weeks ago the staff has announced that in the next update, 50 new spells will be introduced and after that, they will fix herblism, smithing and alchemy with a new dynamic item system!
To be honest I quit Zezenia like half a year ago (and went back to Tibia), but after the last update, I'll never go back again. There are many great quests now, a huuuge new continent (bigger than everything else on the map combined!) and the new outfits are so great. I think with all the hair, beards and outfits you can uh let me calculate I think, 2310 outfit type possibilities, now multiply that with all colours.. endless
Finally it's getting really good and I want more people to play it. All of their staff is working hard now and they said the updates will come a lot faster now. Yesterday, there was an awesome event where everybody battled everybody like a last man standing, I heard there will be more of them too. Please try it ;D Let me show some screenshots too!

[Image: rk80n7.png]

[Image: rk80n7.png]

There are three different themes for now (desert, snow, mild), a lot more will come later. (viking, asian, volcano, swamp, siberia, native, venice, castle, underground, chinese, mayan, ruins,...) Zezenia has bigger monsters than Tibia, some are almost twice as big as Tibias biggest ones!

[Image: 397.png]

The great event Big Grin

[Image: 448.jpg]

This is the gate of the biggest town, it can be closed and the draw bridge drawn in, lots of interactive content! I think there are 7 towns right now, map is expanding fast.

[Image: 132520388535.gif]

If you want to see more just go to Zezenia Online, there is a gallery where every play can submit his own screenshots! See you there

Play Zezenia
Don't know if you can ad here, but it sounds nice Smile meaby leader I'll check it up Smile
It's not Tibia, it is completely different game that runs on different engine.
hmmm i played it for a moment, i can't say it is bad, but quite complicated and if I'm new there i have no idea what to do Tongue But some ppl might like it Smile
There is a tutorial for beginners:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/843.html">http://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/843.html</a><!-- m -->

If you need some help just send a pm.
Which world you play in? I play in Tipitaka Smile just advanced lvl 17
I am the noob who died by the colossal ice golem Big Grin
Great game to play while you bot in Tibia. Do not expect it to be crowded though. I am playing on Tipitaka so if anyone wants to get into the game without being power abused just contact me :]
Here are two battles from the latest war:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abjj3_8pKw4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqUJksD3ORU
płukanie jelita grubego katowice
Buty wspinaczkowe
radca prawny Łódź

Praktyki zawodowe z Pośrednictwa w obrocie Nieruchomościami
radca prawny Łódź
fryzjer warszawa centrum

Sok z brzozy
pieczątki poznań
folia na telefon

uprzęże wspinaczkowe
dell
leczenie wątroby
Buy LUV Moivie High Quality, LUV movie pictures, Legal LUV Movie Download, where to download the LUV movie.,
21 and Over Film Opening, 21 and Over Movie Actors, when can i buy the 21 and Over movie, Downloads 21 and Over online.,
film download movie Lockout, The Lockout Download Full Movie, Download Divx The Lockout It, Lockout full movie divx.,
full Ironclad movie in high quality, Ironclad Film Picture, Ironclad Film Soundtrack, Ironclad film good quality.,
Where To Buy The Place Beyond the Pines Film, Movie Rating The Place Beyond the Pines Film Divx, best quality The Place Beyond the Pines film, Download The Place Beyond the Pines Movie DVD9.
some1 still plays?
Please give me reputation if I helped you.