Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Random Point to execute a cavebot function
Hi.
1 - My suggestion is a "Waypoint Function Randomizer". In fact nobody knows how Cipsoft Banishments really occur. So, they can suspect of a character that every day, reset his backpack in the same Point, for example!
2 - Well, when we load the script, we can check (in Cavebot Settings) a "Waypoint Function Randomizer". It'll keep the points you had marked in your waypoints list. Let's suppose that I have a point where I reset my backpacks. This point will be the same FOREVER! But, what if this tool check if there's a waypoint beside the character where he can walk and there, execute the Reset Backpacks? Just for change the position where these functions are executed.

In my mind, suspect of following the same WAY every day isn't a argument for banishment, but execute functions like "Reset Backpacks" can be.
If I helped you, don't forget of Rep+!

Yours,
boladaopesadao
It's really a good idea, but banishments are like love, you never know when will they come :X
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html
(02-02-2015, 12:57 AM)Toni Ballador Wrote: It's really a good idea, but banishments are like love, you never know when will they come :X
yes! As I said, we don't know how their tool works. We have reports and manual checks, but an automatic tool can look for patterns in the actions of the character (like use an item always in the same sqm). My idea is to avoid these patterns.

Yours,
boladaopesadao
I think their tool is really advanced. Like heal timer and other spell caster. Like check time if u heal 200 ms after every hit which one is below x % hp u can't do it manually.. + lots of things rune shooter trade buyer furniture destroy bot destroy trashed fuenitutes without open browse what is impossible in tibia. In my opinion they can see every botter but they can't delete them cuz it's 70% players when they will do it in 1 time they loose 70% incoming money for premium scrolls = end of the cipsoft. I think they doing it step by step.
1. Worlds merge ( from 60 worlds do 10 or 15)
2. Instal tool with one will scan your pc to check unofficial software like is in lineage

But they will loose a lot of customer who's using bot my be it bring them lot of customers back who's retried now by to many bottets ? Idk only time will bring us true
(02-04-2015, 12:44 PM)damiansnk Wrote: I think their tool is really advanced. Like heal timer and other spell caster. Like check time if u heal 200 ms after every hit which one is below x % hp u can't do it manually.. + lots of things rune shooter trade buyer furniture destroy bot destroy trashed fuenitutes without open browse what is impossible in tibia. In my opinion they can see every botter but they can't delete them cuz it's 70% players when they will do it in 1 time they loose 70% incoming money for premium scrolls = end of the cipsoft. I think they doing it step by step.
1. Worlds merge ( from 60 worlds do 10 or 15)
2. Instal tool with one will scan your pc to check unofficial software like is in lineage

But they will loose a lot of customer who's using bot my be it bring them lot of customers back who's retried now by to many bottets ? Idk only time will bring us true

It's a good point: in my mind, healer is easy to detect by collecting some data.
They just need to make an average of healing per percentage of health points.

I've 3 characters banned in ~7 months. Two of them had hunted at coryms-porthope, a hunt place which has a large amount of banishments. But once, I put the char at yalahar bog raider and I noticed that sometimes he didn't refill properly. The third char was hunting in other cave that was totally away from the city, and I don't think that I was reported hunting, maybe refilling (I'm sure that He never spammed hi, or something).

I think what we can do to avoid more banishments is to randomize more every tool of the bot (we have already some tools that randomizes the time of execution), especially the cavebot as I said on the thread.

Yours,
boladaopesadao
You can do that:

GoRandomLabel Reset, DoNotReset
Label: Reset
ResetBackpacks
Label: DoNotReset
(02-04-2015, 01:38 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: You can do that:

GoRandomLabel Reset, DoNotReset
Label: Reset
ResetBackpacks
Label: DoNotReset

yes, it's an idea of randomize the character actions,but using this way, the function will always be executed in the same sqm, but sometimes it won't be executed. We don't know if it is really a way of detection, but who knows? What do you think?

Yours,
boladaopesadao