Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[EK] 80+ Gs. Yala. Cemetery
Star 
[table=95][tr][th]City[/th][th]Yalahar[/th][/tr][tr][th]Exp/h[/th][th]90k[/th][/tr][tr][th]Lot : [/th][th]6-8 k /h[/th][/tr][tr][th]Monster[/th][th] [Image: Mutated_Bat.gif] [Image: giant_spider.gif][/th][/tr][/table]

Script Using Gate so you need to have Service of Yalahar quest with Done Cemetery Gate mission. Heart

Script Buying 500Mp and 50 SHP , but you need to have macheta and 100avalanches at main bp. (Macheta for spider web, and ava for ghost's which can be lured)

Script was Tested 12h with 105EK, work's great.

Best Task masker : 80 GS/h 35Mutated Bat/h

Attached Files
.bbot   [EK] 90+ Giant Spider\'s Yalahar by Toszek.bbot (Size: 9.86 KB / Downloads: 387)
sound so professional
you should edit machete for id weapon - it's better than machete, because not all remember about that - ppl will better remember for check id of weapon and fix in bot for their id
Most noobish idea i've ever seen. If i said BUY MACHETE than anybody do that, instead or everyone whos download shoud change id at map tools because everyone have other weapon's.
sometimes bot doesnt open backpacks, dont know why
great script using it on 99 ek 115k/h exp 96 gs/h 35 mutated bat/h and the loot depends on the luck at the moment I got -5k after 1h hunting

after couple of hours of botting I saw 2 mistakes, one bot doesnt loot stealth ring, second important there is no Lightning Headband in loot only Lightning pendant so everyone should change it in loot settings : ) ! Rest is perfect !
To destroy web I recomend fire bug. It destroying web in 1 hit everytime