Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BBot 50.0
Quote:Version 50.0
+ Tibia 10.62 support

Delayed update
I left home without my laptop, and without it I was unable to make the update. Then, I had a great idea of trying to update the BBot using remote assistance application, and I updated it from my phone, a Moto X, it was very funny (and slow).

Real life work
I work full-time and I have university, so I stay out of my apartment more than 14 hours every day. Today I left my work, I'm joining another company. I used to work for the biggest IT company in the world, unfortunately, it was far, and the travel cost me 3-4 hours every day. In this new company, my 'commute' will take only 15 minutes = more time to BBot Smile

Bugs
Almost the entire BBot life, I would not use branches and I would release unstable versions. This was a problem while I was working on this company I'm leaving today, if there were a bug, I would have no time to fix it. To keep a 'little' STABLE version working, I would do all my improvements on another branch (it's like two different BBot projects, independents). This is why new features are taking too long.

Future releases
With this new job, I'll have time to work on BBot. And I've working on a new Walker method, I got a great result. Testing in Kazordoon depot, I would do a small waypoint in 12 seconds, with BBot. While manually playing, it would take just 9 seconds, this was TOO slow. Yes, BBot has a slow walking method. This method is still unstable.
Also I've been working in a new feature called BBot Manager, that will allow BBot instances to change account, character and script automatically. You will be able to do multiple profiles, with multiple accounts and characters, and BBot Manager will be able to manage multiple instances on the same time, keeping various characters online. This feature is in 40%.
I'm not going to accelerate these work and release shit versions, so I'm keeping this 'stable' version, and this is why you don't see BBot changes for so long time.

Sorry for the bad service I'm providing on these last months. I choose to leave the biggest IT company to have more time FOR YOU.
GTZ good luck mate XD
Thank you bro and everybody understand your points.
[Image: scripts4gamers.jpg]

¡Scripts for Gamers make experiencie for you!

Thank you men!

I understood your life, i study in unversity & work, the life is hard, but the light is more strong that the darkness... Good Luck!
i understand your point bmega, i wish for you the best, but i will stop using BOT, i get 5 account deleted / 10! Have a good work and take care botters!
REP ++ IF I HELPED YOU !!! THANKS
ok good, good.. but where is bot?!
Good job! Make faster walk and you will have best bot for tibia , actually a really it is because others are getting deleted accounts much easier than bbot

Ps : ppl that is getting ban is running mc or multiple char per account ,
We love u mega Smile
i got problem when i try download bbot , its fail beacouse i download a empty txt with name Bbot-50.0.7z , can someone help me or something? i download from officalwebsite etc
If i Help give a rep please Smile

LUKI'S EK AND ED PROJECT !
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-20824.html
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
where there is a link to the bot ?Big Grin
THATS GREAT MEGA!!! THANK YOU FOR CARE ABOUT US! Big Grin GREETINGs, i would like you fix the maptool its work but its stuk a lot Big Grin
thanks Big Grin
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
Cool Big Grin I can keep making my scripts ^^
MC doesnt work but it isnt big problem
GL in new work
Why does not the link to download?
loads and nothing happens
i download from officalwebsite
hello...
i got 42:00 stamina and cant bot because u dont update this trashbot, fuck u mega.
(11-15-2014, 10:49 AM)Dark Judgement Wrote: Why does not the link to download?
loads and nothing happens
i download from officalwebsite

Please describe 'nothing happens'.

(11-16-2014, 04:06 PM)vexowsky Wrote: i got 42:00 stamina and cant bot because u dont update this trashbot, fuck u mega.

It's on the website long time ago.
Where... cuz i cant find.
So what company was it?

Google

IBM

Samsung

Would like to know e.e
(11-17-2014, 10:08 AM)nanda911 Wrote: So what company was it?

Google

IBM

Samsung

Would like to know e.e
One of these [emoji2]