Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
[RP] 70+ Quara Scout's Svargrond
Star 
[RP] 70+ Quara Scout's Svargrond

Script buy 150SMP and 15SHPand 700Drill Bolt's.

Script withdraw 2x Dwarven Ring from depo at every refil. So put First BP for loot, and second bp full of dwarven ring's at dp.

Script was tested by my friend , 4h without any stucked but he forgot to send me ss, so if anyone will test it, just pm me or upload under this post. : ]

Attached Files
.bbot   [RP] 70+ Quara Scout Svargrond by Toszek.bbot (Size: 11.53 KB / Downloads: 475)
Very good script!
Thanks. Smile i glad you'll use it. : ] remember about reput. Smile
I need there any quest ?
Only done Barbarian test Quest.
How Much EXP, Profith etc...???
"Script was tested by my friend , 4h without any stucked but he forgot to send me ss, so if anyone will test it, just pm me or upload under this post. : ]"

If anyone have problem with write description.
hey, char stops when he refill ammo, just before going downstairs
Very good script i use it on my 68 rp, got like 52k/h exp dont know really what profit is it because just started to use it. For now i m 90% afk because i dont know how to change drill bolts for onyx arrows Sad
Find at caveboot after depositer waypoint : BUY with Drill Bolts ID , and change it to Onyx Arrow ID [ press alt+f4 to check id item] and at full check change this id also.
cheers mate Smile
Gp hr??
i have about 115k/h
and 8k/h

that's nice even i found 2 little problems with script
the char is stopping after that replace the Ammunition!
and char stopping when he go in to the resp.
Can u change drill bolts for royal spear for me please?=D
Man i tested, but he stucked after buy drills before he go down from stairs. I repair that and works fine. 60k/h exp, and profit around 4k per one refill Smile I will paste screen after end of botting Smile W8ting for more scripts for rp from you, Toszek! If u can try to do cs on svar for pally ^^
oops, sorry but i got traped and die ;c Screen after stamina will get recharge ;p
I tested it a few times and Works fine to me but it stops when the deposit the loot in dp
Hi man, i told u i send u screen, so here u r:
[Image: 95pl7xxtq0fn_t.jpg]
hello , the script is stopped after buying the arrows , it does not comes down the stairs , the rest it's all OK