Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Script's All Vocation + Advices + Free Premium Scroll FOREVER !!!!!!!!!
BUY IT NOW! USE BOT SAFE! DON'T PAY ANYMORE FOR PREMIUM SCROLL! BUY IT NOW!
ALL MY EXPERIENCE ABOUT BOT, BOTTERS, PvP, PvM, KK PROFIT, RL PROFIT
Hi Boters! I'm 22 years old. I play in tibia since 7 years (5 years on bot) I always liked PK. But for good pk u must have a lot's of money and good characters. I never spent longer than 6 hours on CPU so I decided to use bot Big Grin After 5 years using bot I'd like to share with us my experience how to getting premium scroll without rl money on CPU (2-4 MC)
I lost about 20 account's since begin my story with bot so I know a lot of how to avoid delete. I know very good item prices, respawns and places where you can get rich, exp, and fun! I know also a lot's of hidden respawn where you can get same exp and money like on popular e.x
100ek every1 will tell you coryms or dragons where is always many ppls that's why I'll tell you Hero edron cave, goroma quara scout's, green djinn tower ank, penisula tomb or something like that! Places where usually is free from botter maybe you will get bit lower exp and profit but can be calm about delete! I learned bbot very well to do script's what about I always dream! Now I can share it with you!

It's package with advices, places, ideas, cautions, scripts and more more! Lets see!

Package Including:

**Advices**
- How to getting premium time on your accounts without spending rl money
(from 2 years I've got 3-5 acc premium and I never bought it for rl)
- HOW TO EARN SOME RL MONEY ON TIBIA WITHOUT SPENDING ALL DAY ON COMPUTER, 2-3 CLIENTS AND GET 50-100 USD PER MOUNTH
(KK,Premium,Characters selling - where it's most needed and how to do it)
- [MM] a lot of facc/pacc arena places where to bot for biggest profit (quiet places no like coryms, cyclops, swamp trolls etc) all voc 8-200 always awesome profit!
- [EM] a lot of facc/pacc arena places where to get biggest exp (quiet places no like water elementals, dragons etc) all voc 8-200 with no waste sometimes profit
- Noob char accounts I'll tell you how earn 500+k per day using noob accounts everyday and don't worry about delete of them!
- I'll show you the most hidden places to train mlvl,skills and run away with skull
- Advices how to using bot for avoid; famous on all server like botter, detected by cipsoft and many more
- Dominate few spawns on server. I found great idea how to keep few spawns on server free from players and boters. Now I'm there 24/h on few characters and it's all time clear.
- RPG&PvP What characters,quest,access,skills,eq you should have if you plaing RPG and PvP to get the best funny and reach some profit+
- A lot of ideas how to be respected & liked on your server.
**** TO ALL OF THEM I INCLUDING SCREENSHOT'S & SCRIPT'S (100+scripts ALL VOC 1-200lvl + Quest's script's + Servers names where is most recent to bot)

Buy now all package advices+scripts+ideas+explaination for 40GBP

ALSO SELL PREMIUM SCROLLS 9 USD EACH OR 3 FOR 25 USD
looks interesting! great work
Sell tibia gold
valoria 1kk - 5 USD
Mortera 100k 8 USD
Morta 100k 8 USD
Secura 1kk 5 USD
Kenora 1kk 7 USD
scrolls avalaible:
Mortera
Kenora
Valoria
Secura
Guardia

(I can create 8 lvl manually if u haven't char on my server)
buy $$ mortera
all sold
Where I can make the payment?

Enviado de meu SM-A500M usando Tapatalk
Bump!