Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100% afk slime wild training
Hello guys I would love that someone helps me out with this script I have in my head.

So here's the idea:

I need a script that kills the slime mother and logs out when the bot has 0 mana potions.

I wanted a very complex script but it's not possible to be created, so I'll stick to that and check every 4 or 5 hours the bot if it's online or not.

Please I'll appreciate any help Blush
do u have it ?
(11-16-2014, 06:17 AM)nanda911 Wrote: Hello guys I would love that someone helps me out with this script I have in my head.

So here's the idea:

I need a script that kills the slime mother and logs out when the bot has 0 mana potions.

I wanted a very complex script but it's not possible to be created, so I'll stick to that and check every 4 or 5 hours the bot if it's online or not.

i will try work on this Big Grin

but give me REP :*
(11-16-2014, 06:17 AM)nanda911 Wrote: Hello guys I would love that someone helps me out with this script I have in my head.

So here's the idea:

when have 100 of hp becouse already no are healed no poted this will logout Big Grin enjoy!
1000 {Logout} Self.Health()<100 else Trainers.Stop() Trainers.ClearTrainers() Killer.Start() Self.Logout()

TESTED! PLZ REP if help