Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
BBot 50.1 (Beta, new Walker)
This is a beta version (you can download from the website), which includes several changes on the Cavebot/OpenCorpses/Attacker... Lot's were changed, a changelog will be posted soon.
Can you add spy level, I know it's a low prio feature but it's really useful Sad
wow niceeeeee!!! TESTLING AND LOVING!!!
avoid waves not work

Walker this good
Yeah, avoid waves isn't working Smile
Yeah! avoid waves dont work

the other thats good!
Hi,
When bot supported 10.63 ?
@UP
+
where update ? Smile Meganobody is on forum online
Guys, I'm at work and I was unable to release the update. I left home and started downloading Tibia using my phone 3G Ethernet, unfortunately it is capped to 20kbps and it took more than a hour to download Tibia 10.63. Now at work I'm not allowed to open personal laptops, I'll update it in my lunch time.
If I'm correct last time you said, your changing job witih let u work more on bot and now u can't open notebook... ? Tongue
(11-19-2014, 11:17 AM)trololoxxx Wrote: If I'm correct last time you said, your changing job witih let u work more on bot and now u can't open notebook... ? Tongue

He switched jobs, but the rules remain the same. It is possible to use your personal laptop during work hours. However, what Mega said in more time for bbot, is that before he lost four hours a day on the bus and now he loses at most 1 hour. Then he got 3 more hours to work on bbot. Big Grin
when u have "lunch time"?
(11-19-2014, 11:25 AM)Dexter Wrote:
(11-19-2014, 11:17 AM)trololoxxx Wrote: If I'm correct last time you said, your changing job witih let u work more on bot and now u can't open notebook... ? Tongue

He switched jobs, but the rules remain the same. It is possible to use your personal laptop during work hours. However, what Mega said in more time for bbot, is that before he lost four hours a day on the bus and now he loses at most 1 hour. Then he got 3 more hours to work on bbot. Big Grin

ok dude Smile 4h in a buss Jesussssss...
not suported new upgrade
just an idea why dont u stop running our bbot time when we cant use it? we are loosing 3-4 days per months which its a lot of time
good idea calverto, i think that will be
@MegaNo0body

I saw today that bbot this being very well spoken in a forum of a famous bot, all praising bbot for being the safest: D
BBot is not safest, it has less script and it`s easier to write own scripts, this makes the process of detecting harder, personality, mutability. I'll write about detection and tips/tricks soon. Making BBot low detectability is my highest priority, but it is sitll detectable.

New BBot is released.