Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linux with BBot
Hi guys, I had some issues with windows and switched to linux, kali linux to be precise.

SO, the issue in here is that I did everything that I need to run both programs but BBOT is not showing my client when I finish entering my account.

What Im trying to say is that I can open BBot but it does not detect my tibia client

[So I cant inject BBot to my client]

I already searched in the forum for info about this but theres just one guy who succeded to do this 1 year ago with nothing different as me, probably because he is using ubuntu instead of kali.

Ahmm Im using wine to open BBot and Im running both in wine so. Any help appreciated Angel
I could do with : ubuntu + bbot + tibia (windows) + wine
(11-22-2014, 03:51 PM)gusttavomarinho Wrote: I could do with : ubuntu + bbot + tibia (windows) + wine

Thanks you solved my issue,

I was using LINUX TIbia, changed to Windows tibia in linux and everything seems to run smooth, thanks for the share bro
Sad 
(11-22-2014, 03:51 PM)gusttavomarinho Wrote: I could do with : ubuntu + bbot + tibia (windows) + wine

hello bro, In your experience with Tibia under Linux , executing it with wine, tibia runs with lag?, because I have lag , and I am running programs in the same way that you. Sad
(05-16-2015, 04:24 AM)Mata Cura Wrote:

hello bro, In your experience with Tibia under Linux , executing it with wine, tibia runs with lag?, because I have lag , and I am running programs in the same way that you. Sad

Try glxgears and see your FPS, you may have incorrect drivers (graphical drivers is a hell in linux).