Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP MACROS Log Out and Pick up items
*Ingles
Hello, wanted to know if someone help me with some macros.

Log out macro - I do not know if it's possible, but I wanted a macro that when he got a point he would leave the character and go in with the other.

Macro Pick up items - Did that macro that takes items from the ground around the character.

Can anyone give me a hand?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Português BR
Olá, queria saber se alguem me ajuda com algumas macros.

Macro Log out - Não sei se é possivel, mas queria uma macro que quando chegasse em um ponto ele saisse o personagem e entrasse com o outro.

Macro Pick up items - Queria aquela macro que pega itens do chão em volta do personagem.

Alguém pode me dar uma ajuda?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Espanhol
Hola, quería saber si alguien me ayude con algunas macros.

Salir macro - Yo no sé si es posible, pero yo quería una macro que cuando llegó un punto que dejaría el personaje y entrar con el otro.

Macro recoger objetos - hice eso macro que toma elementos de la tierra alrededor del personaje.

¿Puede alguien darme una mano?
Hello!

Add to Variables -
PHP Code:
{LogOffSelf.Logout() Exit() 
and then add to Waypoints this macro at the point you want it.

And also that to Variables
PHP Code:
X:=Self.X
Y
:=Self.Y
Z
:=Self.Z
Map
.PickUpEx([b]itemID[/b], 51, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 5

Remeber to make it automaticly! 1000ms
[Image: sGmYH7p.png]

Thank's
Relog character+1 not work now. That option is in sugestion.
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.