Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best tibia perfomance computer
I'm looking for computer witch one can lift 25 + clients tibia.
Any1 could help me witch one will be the best ? Processor i5 or i7 ? Witch graphics card ? I can spent 1000 usd
25+ clients? Not possible I think.
VPS is better option.

P.S.: 1000USD for computer isn't a lot :/
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
I know guy who can bot 40 clients. I ordered computer for 1.5 k USD processor i7 4 ghz 16 gb ram and graphics card 3mb I think should carry over 20 clients on lowest graphics I'll check tomorrow Smile)
:O I'm impress
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
Amd phenom 960t 8gb ram,gtx 260 and im running like a 15-20 client with min framr and direct5 also sometimes play LoL with mygirlfriend is not hard to get it. Windows 7 ofc
I'm still waiting for my one Sad
Nah, you can get for 1.2K USD PC with 16gb RAM, i7 and GeForce GTX 660 its enough to hold 20 mc.
[Image: sGmYH7p.png]

I paid 1500 cuz company doing all for me i choosen procesor ram graphics card motherboard and they order all and instal everything everclock test and then send to me fully tested overclocker for extreme and ready to use
Computer arrived !
Let's test it !
xaxa
(12-10-2014, 08:06 PM)damiansnk Wrote: Computer arrived !
Let's test it !
xaxa

What specifications? ^^
[Image: sGmYH7p.png]

i7 4400 4.00 ghz
geforce 760 2mb
8gb ram

10 clients full details 4 % processor and 40% memory using Big Grin

i think on lowest details will be over 25