Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
BBot 54.0 Tibia 10.71 support
(12-23-2014, 09:05 AM)budi Wrote: bmega trade helper no working. no say on trade please repair this ; /

OTServer, right?
Yes, ShadowCores
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
Mega I already threaded support&help but no respond.
With winter update came new place north oramond there is spawn with sea serpents and new mob seacrest serpent 4 items need be added what they drope (I already added) and id floor because on learn bot doings points on every sqm and do not open corpse of sea secrest. It's amazing spawn for 250+ 300+ ek and now free from bottets I didn't see any script on any other forum yet. Could you add that? I think for u is few minutes work I can send you all IDs if is required
(12-23-2014, 10:50 AM)damiansnk Wrote: Mega I already threaded support&help but no respond.
With winter update came new place north oramond there is spawn with sea serpents and new mob seacrest serpent 4 items need be added what they drope (I already added) and id floor because on learn bot doings points on every sqm and do not open corpse of sea secrest. It's amazing spawn for 250+ 300+ ek and now free from bottets I didn't see any script on any other forum yet. Could you add that? I think for u is few minutes work I can send you all IDs if is required

It's not easy, I do it almost manually, takes time Tongue
u repair this bmega ?Smile or only problem ots ?
(12-23-2014, 11:55 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(12-23-2014, 10:50 AM)damiansnk Wrote: Mega I already threaded support&help but no respond.

It's not easy, I do it almost manually, takes time Tongue

Could I help u in any way ?
(12-23-2014, 12:47 PM)budi Wrote: u repair this bmega ?Smile or only problem ots ?

You can make macro with spam say in trade
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
maybe u can make me beacause i dont good scripter hehe xD and send me on prv ; >
Code:
60000 {Trade} Self.SayInChannel(ID Channel, WORDS)
I dont know which ID of trade channel

PS: Sorry for offtopic
where i check this? or give me without id ;p
(12-16-2014, 09:44 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
Quote:Version 54.0
+ Tibia 10.71 support

How can i download the 10.71 bbot??
HELPP
http://bbot.bmega.net/download.html
why is he asking telling me this:
Sorry, to run the Bbot you need administration rights. To proceed please right-click on the bbot and select the option ¨Run as administrator¨
The bbot is now closing.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
(12-27-2014, 11:32 PM)Juanpablin Wrote: why is he asking telling me this:
Sorry, to run the Bbot you need administration rights. To proceed please right-click on the bbot and select the option ¨Run as administrator¨
The bbot is now closing.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You run bbot as administrator?
@mega sorry for my bad english
Sometimes character is walking one or two sqm down and up from the monsters, and dont stop face to face with him. Something wrong in the walker? Only me got that problem?
(01-06-2015, 11:55 PM)spodniarz Wrote: Sometimes character is walking one or two sqm down and up from the monsters, and dont stop face to face with him. Something wrong in the walker? Only me got that problem?

With the new Walker? (54.1)
Ye creature distance 1 in atacker
3 sqm <
3 sqm >

crazy xd
I using distance 0 and autofollow
(01-07-2015, 01:27 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(01-06-2015, 11:55 PM)spodniarz Wrote: Sometimes character is walking one or two sqm down and up from the monsters, and dont stop face to face with him. Something wrong in the walker? Only me got that problem?

With the new Walker? (54.1)

Ye, 54.1 its terrible x.x

Btw afer 1 sec, when char is log in open all bps (first bp with loot full, second too, third too), kill monster open frist, second, third and go away and dont take loot from the killed monster

It's looking great, not implemented yet (however the system is like at 60%, now I'll have to integrate with the UI and test/tweak). It will be released under both, the Stable and Beta versions.

You will be able to have several profiles, and this will be stored in a file, that may be stored in a drop-box like service. That will allow you to run 3 or 4 computers, with the same profile, allowing them to manage the characters together.

You will be able to create 'Offline' times, that will keep a bot idle for a time. Also all the times (that measure how many hour/minute each character is kept online) will be randomized by 50% (So, 100% to 150%, a example: 3h00 will randomize from 3h00 to 4h30).