Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[ITEM SELLER] CORYMS - RAFZAN 90% AFK
I make this script for one member of forum but it go get stuck if:

- Doors are closed
- Haven't capacity for items
- Haven't items for withdraw

On script have a variable 'count'. This variable have function of withdraw count value of each item. For example:
If count=5 your character can withdraw 5 of each items (ratana, life preserver, leather harness, spike shield and spiky club) and go to Rafzan.

Auto deposit gold
Auto withdraw items

.bbot   [KG] Selling corym items - venore - 100 percent.bbot (Size: 5.08 KB / Downloads: 161)

EDITED VERSION
On this version you can edit number of each item need to withdraw, for exemple:
5 ratanas, 3 life preservers, 10 spike shield, etc. Edit all in variables.

.bbot   [KG] Selling corym items - venore - edited version - 100 percent.bbot (Size: 5.17 KB / Downloads: 228)

Thanks.
Nice script! It's useful but about variables.. i wouldnt set a number like 5 for all the items because the coryms drop less spiky clubs than ratanas for example..
If you want to do it i show you my case
I have without selling:
370 ratanas
135 leather harness
212 life preserver
75 spiky club
It would be perfect to set this variables (for example)
3 clubs
9 preservers
6 harnesses
14 ratanas
Sounds a bit stupid but is useful when you loot like 200 items every day xD
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html
(12-17-2014, 09:06 PM)Toni Ballador Wrote: Nice script! It's useful but about variables.. i wouldnt set a number like 5 for all the items because the coryms drop less spiky clubs than ratanas for example..
If you want to do it i show you my case
I have without selling:
370 ratanas
135 leather harness
212 life preserver
75 spiky club
It would be perfect to set this variables (for example)
3 clubs
9 preservers
6 harnesses
14 ratanas
Sounds a bit stupid but is useful when you loot like 200 items every day xD

Ok bro, I will edit here and put variable for each item, thanks for comment! Big Grin
nice bro....had already thought of it but I could not put into practice, this is very useful!
Rep+
Helped?Please click on "Give Reputation to This User"...Thanks.

[Image: rpPc2Sb.png?1]
[Image: Ogu21RI.png?1]

Support Skype:
nosbor00
(12-18-2014, 03:18 PM)nosbor00 Wrote: nice bro....had already thought of it but I could not put into practice, this is very useful!
Rep+

Thanks for use and a new comment!
For me its not working keeps openings bps and gets alarm ;s
All ok But if u have only 4 items in dp .
Like u have 4 ratanas and 5 spike shields
and dont have 5th ratana get stucked ;|
(12-24-2014, 01:38 AM)rosol88 Wrote: For me its not working keeps openings bps and gets alarm ;s

same here, just opens bp's to the last one and turns on alarm, not withdrawing anything
(01-02-2015, 02:37 AM)simong Wrote:
(12-24-2014, 01:38 AM)rosol88 Wrote: For me its not working keeps openings bps and gets alarm ;s

same here, just opens bp's to the last one and turns on alarm, not withdrawing anything

i got the same problem alamrs... and mapclick
Always u can add few wpt to script with items speller Smile. And will be works good without stucked; )
If i help you please Click ^ to give REP point Smile
if I'll have more rep I'll make better scrips

Here works good too, you need edit variables for withdraw x of each item
I've edited veriables and bot doesnt want to take items from depot ;/
how do I instead of taking five items he takes 10 each
I'm little repair SupliesWithdraw

Attached Files
.bbot   [KG] Selling corym items - venore - edited version - 100 percent edit Lukasze.bbot (Size: 5.19 KB / Downloads: 56)
Who would KNOW the BBot ? I will give to none to help ( Zanera ) My problem is this . Lower the UN seller screenplay for items in Rafzan in Venore and everything is fine , which alone without Remove the items from the bag ( Dp ) and goes pretends to sell ALL have sinned But stumped articles. Someone help me with that?

Quien le sabe al BBOT? Le pagare a quien me ayude (Zanera) mi problema es el siguiente. Baje un script para vender los ítems en Rafzan en venore y todo esta muy bien, solo que no retira los ítems de la backpack (Dp) va y hace como que vende todo pero sin haber sacado los ítems. Alguien que me ayude en eso?

PD: sorry for my English a lot, do not use google translator
to make them work better u can add in depo macro to open depo and with looter enable bot opening you mail inbox. when u put all items to market and cancel offer or buy all in market bot will pickup items from 1st page till end of cap and keep going to rafzan sell items. to doors u can add 2 macro for both doors ID use mape with dors automatically when doors are closed bot will open them Smile
[center]nice script[/center]