Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mega Important
Important question.
how work protector GM on screen?
bot getting name GM xx of server or ID player or how?

last time I get alert GM on screen and all noob acc was deleted and I got blocked to create new acc on tibia.com is error all time.

Today I got that alert again on 10-12 cielnts not at same time..

on 1st after few minutes on next time etc..
It's a secret, it uses several methods to try to detect GM, and it's far from perfect.

You're botting too heavily, with many accounts on the same IP. They can check a report on one character and search for other's using the same IP, easy ban for them and great statistics.
I specially bought computer to bot and can't stop it when haven't get money back for them. Is any option to connect few clients with few ip by proxy to stay invisible? Like 5 mc on 1 ip 6 on different and more.. Also protector gm on screen could turn on faulty? When really gm isn't on screen? I seen 1 alert turned on in New created acc when get community please to confirm acc by e mail.. bloody el they deleting so much acc now all my friend getting deletes on different bots. I'm afraid they can start use detection program on user site like in other game like lineage before start game program scan player computer
(12-19-2014, 10:40 AM)damiansnk Wrote: I specially bought computer to bot and can't stop it when haven't get money back for them. Is any option to connect few clients with few ip by proxy to stay invisible? Like 5 mc on 1 ip 6 on different and more.. Also protector gm on screen could turn on faulty? When really gm isn't on screen? I seen 1 alert turned on in New created acc when get community please to confirm acc by e mail.. bloody el they deleting so much acc now all my friend getting deletes on different bots. I'm afraid they can start use detection program on user site like in other game like lineage before start game program scan player computer

I'm pretty sure, they can know who uses bot by gathering information about your facebook, you know, big data.

The GM detection method uses several ways to detect.

I don't know a way to make each client connect on different IPs, but I would bet on Tunneling, you could find a way to route different clients to different tunnels. And then, share this with us Smile

They have paid workers (Community Managers), I bet they seearch for player's IP with know botting activities.
I think first thing what I'll do is call to my internet operator and change ip cuz I haven't changing.. ye big data today internet is so controlled I know and u know propably more than me xd no private they going to do matrix from our world :/ ok I'll find some information about them cuz now I'm afraid to login on main accounts
Yeah, im getting some gm alerts too.
Usually i get them when im passing throw yala depot. Confused
I gotta deleted all nabs acc is last week I'm afraid they checking my by IP :<<
im just testing and aprimorating scripts, probably finishing them today, and im already afraid of cipsoft fuck up my plans :/
I created new 40 acc bought 3 house and every refil is droping loot in house and bank transfer Big Grin I don't care about more deletes