Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kaiquegabriel is a scammer?
Hey guys i want to talk about that guy kaiquegabriel. Yesterday i send him 10kk on shadowcores for 30 bbot days license. He asked about my email but he get it in my letter sended with parcel. But ok i gave him my email and im still waiting no response from him. What should i do now?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wait patient maby he is outdoor.
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
I'm patient but he asked me twice for my email i follow hes profil and i saw him online but he didnt response and license wont come;/
If maybe is not in house, that happens to me. Perhaps give a script after 1 or 2 days, because I'm doing things ect. Have patience. When was that?
(12-21-2014, 04:51 PM)erleo Wrote: If maybe is not in house, that happens to me. Perhaps give a script after 1 or 2 days, because I'm doing things ect. Have patience. When was that?
In couple hours will be 24h
(12-21-2014, 04:58 PM)hasior Wrote:
(12-21-2014, 04:51 PM)erleo Wrote: If maybe is not in house, that happens to me. Perhaps give a script after 1 or 2 days, because I'm doing things ect. Have patience. When was that?

If not you get it in 48 hours, tell it to dexter and that added to scammer list.
Sorry my english.
(12-21-2014, 05:19 PM)erleo Wrote:
(12-21-2014, 04:58 PM)hasior Wrote:

If not you get it in 48 hours, tell it to dexter and that added to scammer list.
Sorry my english.
Ok TySmile
kaiquegabriel's Forum Info

He was online again and no response. He is scammer for sure please Dexter add him to thief list.
(12-22-2014, 02:23 PM)hasior Wrote: kaiquegabriel's Forum Info

He was online again and no response. He is scammer for sure please Dexter add him to thief list.

Check you'r account, he say me: i have sended.
(12-22-2014, 02:39 PM)erleo Wrote:
(12-22-2014, 02:23 PM)hasior Wrote: kaiquegabriel's Forum Info

Check you'r account, he say me: i have sended.

Nothing is sended to me. I knew it that he is just poor kid who can only scamm-.- Dexter can check my acc noone license came to me from this person.. And why he dont pm me? He is scared of me? To all bbot users don't trade with that guy he is just a little kid who can only scamm.
Okay, send PM to Dexter.

[Image: image.png]
(12-22-2014, 02:54 PM)erleo Wrote: Okay, send PM to Dexter.

[Image: image.png]

KK im sending pm to Dexter. Ty erleo for your help. Worst thing is that kaiquegabriel is from my country and because of that kind of ppl most of peoples hate Polish players -.- Little scammer.
Hasior sa tego plusy , nie bedzie mi po hive latac Big GrinD
If i Help give a rep please Smile

LUKI'S EK AND ED PROJECT !
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-20824.html
I am pleased with you that you can see in this some superlatives: D
In polish:
Cieszę się razem z Tobą, że potrafisz zobaczyć w tym jakieś superlatywy Big Grin
I'm checking it!
Hasior, I need some proof!

Send me by private message the conversations you had and also the proof of payment or transaction printscreen they did.

Without this, can not do anything!
don't support scams, if he is scammer stop him licence like in other bot forums.
And ban him.
And u hasior check one more time maybe its somewhere there and u need to activate it.

btw: sent not sended. xD
I think that hasior get his premium time because he don't answer here... he forgot I think
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
U know what to do with thiefs and scammers?
1 guy wrote to me today about script. He offered me 220 rp + 100 ms for 1 script.
I did checked account created today so what? Scammer 100% XD
He said hasn't r key. When he gave me passwords I did checked char is ok went to dragon spawn left with 7 hp and log out.
I modified script that the bot will drop eq somewhere after few rounds Smile
What happend? I did send script (modified not oryginal) kicked from account and wrong passwords.
I think 1 died on 220 rp + lost eq from knight on brimstone bugs and died there as well will learn him
and may be in future he won't do it again. Of course I wanted send him good working script after 30-40 minutes
I did it because no1 normal guy offer character worth 100+ usd for script 5 usd Smile

Good Blessings Sir [email protected]
Hahahaha badass Big Grin