Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with open BBOT
Hello guys. I got big problem. I cant start botting. In place : Characters i dont see anything while Tibia works.. I tried to reinstall bbot, restart my comp. Nothing works. In place where i should write i can write xxxx zzzzz and it works same my normal password. U can see that:

[Image: eg77gi.jpg]

Guys plz help me. I buy it today and i cant do nothing :/
Hello my friend, i don't know much but you can try:

First download 54.1 BBot, you have 54.0.
Second, run the tibia and the bot as administrator.

Try this Smile
I tried this. 54.0 dont work :/. Run bot as administrator is imposible. Its windows XP.. I tried to run bot on my laptop with windows 8, it works...
I see Kaspersky antivirus.

Add BMega.exe to exceptions.
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
[Image: 2qav0g7.jpg]

Check this out. I tried this. I think i did it right but can be wrong. Sorry for Polish on my Kaspersky. But i can tell you, on my laptop bot works perfectly - there is kaspersky too and i didn't must do any exceptions :x
Okay.. So i just waste my money cause i cant use that bot., thanks
Try off Your firewall
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
Dont work. I dont know why but in place where i should put e mail and password i can put : 3ewedawfda 32q2edce and still work same my orginal password and email which i place on site. On my laptop ( windows 8 ) work very well and i can botting but i need that here on my computer.
I got the same problem. Can somebody help us ?
Are you running this BBot from: C:\BBot?
i'm running from E:/bbot
Your anti-virus has a rule for C:\
I know. I runned from C:/. I offed my firewall nothing works..