Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no idea 90knight
Hello
I don't have idea where I can go hunt (only for money) I'm facc knight 92llvl; 90/83 i have zao set(i can buy better if I will need it) please give me few proposition where I can go hunt and make script for facc knight àt my lvl
If i help you please Click ^ to give REP point Smile
if I'll have more rep I'll make better scrips

coryms venore :>
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
I start bottling on coryms on lvl 64 to 92. Get 70k/h and drop only 1 doll ;d. Profit gained after 10-12h almost 100k. I want to try other place for money Wink

wyrms, but to low lvl :/
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
(12-29-2014, 11:57 AM)mr. Kris Wrote: wyrms, but to low lvl :/
in facc Coryms best profit.
if u want buy pacc go killer's caiman at farmine
Good profit on caimans? How much money after night I can earn? Btw I'm interesting only a facc arena. What about Robson isle? Or DC? I want 120-150k money at night :p

wedel92 You are to greedy
(12-29-2014, 12:36 PM)mr. Kris Wrote: wedel92 You are to greedy

Yup at this moment yes. Bcuz my fiance don't wanna give me money on premium scroll and I must earn money fast as I can. So 100k should enough :p. But Robson isle will be good for this? Or maybe someone have script script on coryms with better exp and money? ^^

Robson Isle don't give 100% chance to earn, You can waste there too
So I must stay on coryms. I hunt -2 & -3. -4 & -3 will be good? And more exp and money?