Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macro help
I want to get amazing profit in bad place witch one is hellgate. I've done script start label in temple sell loot deposit money buy potions go to hellgate hunt there and way to come back is pretty hard to do and long.. I got idea to live there noob char with 2 summons char after hunt going there logout and login getting tp to temple. I think is really good idea for full afk script in quiet place Smile but here is one problem char keeping logging out in temple all the time. I tried log out macro automatic, manual, once on haundred times also with load settings but no result.
I know good autorelogin for other chars etc I done lot of script with them.
@Mega do u know what can be a reason? May be bot remember last position character or something like that? I think most helpfull would be macro Self.Reconect(char number) or Stop.Reconnect Start.Reconnect
Add this for sugestions and...

...signed!
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
I solved that problem but I use 2 bots first is waypoints killer looter healer and logout+refiler and on secound one only reconect XD work good but I'd like to do few scripts in all hellgate. Love that place free from botters and pkers XD
You are SICK botter Big Grin
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
Tibia giving me some rl money Big Grin passion + work = best compilation Smile