Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-:Ugi's Service:- Bonelords Hellgate
Ppls can't see work of guys who is doing free scripts. Few hundred download and 2-3 rep. Is it so hard click twiceover ? Sad
Im late to test the script xd but I give you rep. I know it's hard to do a good script and I appreciate your good work (I tested your another scripts).
Thanks mate Smile That script was few hours work cuz reconect doesnt work with tp the locatio is changing and macro all the time loging out so I spent couple of hours on that.. Not to long cuz before I done repenters task script there was a lot of barriers to break Big Grin Then i spent over 3 weeks to do 100% afk script and finally cipsoft reduced rewards from task XDDD
That script is very good option to earn money 100000000% afk no pkers no boters 8-10 k per hour + paladin or druid script on ghouls with alert for vampire boss 2 x in months giving 600-1kk depend of price vampire lord tokens

I love hellgate XD

in plans is do draconia dragons for rp % elder bonelords also for rp but i need to lvl up my paladins 1st
now tons of rep?
sry guys script won't come back !
Do you sell it?
Hello man can u put the link to download pls?
Your reputation rating has successfully been added for this user.
Big Grin
hahaha, the people really wants the script, i never download to tested XD... MP!
Please repost script
Ye now came lots of rep thanks guys but script wont come back. Neva!
I have played 1 month and i didnt know anything about BBot v:
WERE THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD?
(04-19-2015, 09:29 PM)Jorgeosuna Wrote: WERE THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD?

here
(01-11-2015, 11:38 PM)damiansnk Wrote: Script removed 0 rep given also guys use it on my server and ignored my requests -.-

moved to demiansnk paid scripts
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-22187.html
you can give the script rep+1
men i want this scripp can u give me?
He only sell this script (now).
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-22187.html

Closed