Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
-:Ugi's Service:- Ankrahmun Ancient Scarabs Middle Spawn
i bot here from 55 to actually 89
Oo its good Ill try to improve script in free time.
(03-05-2016, 06:28 PM)damiansnk Wrote: Oo its good Ill try to improve script in free time.

I died 2 times there Sad with my 60 ed, but i think its the bot fault, sometimes when a monster entre the screen the carácter dont atack him until some seconds has passed or until the monster hit my carácter, but that is really dangerous here because sometimes my char sees a ancient and walk more, and lure more instead of targeting the first one and staying in tje same spot preventing the lure of the others

I hope i explained myswlf clearly, not native english Wink
Keeping distance is worst that block mobs. Full terra set + mms u got ? Maby some amulets and might ring macro will help to surviwe
(03-05-2016, 11:09 PM)damiansnk Wrote: Keeping distance is worst that block mobs. Full terra set + mms u got ? Maby some amulets and might ring macro will help to surviwe

I think i didn't explain well,
Monster enter screen, bot doesnt target it, keep walking, lure more monsters,and start atacking.

instead of atacking the first monster entering the screen he just keep walking and atack the next one, like when u have the "Avoid KS" option enabled, bu i havent enabled it :c, but it target the monster after 4 seconds has passed+-, it doesnt always happen just random
I know what u mean. It's current bbot version bug
Watch post. Soon will be updated
West Spawn added
(03-05-2016, 01:06 PM)damiansnk Wrote: Old script i didny added advanced attacker but good luck

botted from 80 to 87 without problems :v still works perfectly.

Your reputation rating has successfully been added for this user.
Thanks mate try new script now ancient west
Why he dont deposit money after refill suplies?
I always avoid too many speaks with npc.
like qithdraw 5400 gp after that withdraw 320 gp buy potio s and depo rest.. is better withdraw 20k at once buy potions and go exp.. looks more humanly..