Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 55.0 and BBot 55.1 with Tibia 10.72 support
(01-13-2015, 08:02 PM)gpirone Wrote: I CANT FIND THE LINK IN THE POST, HELP PLEASE

http://bbot.bmega.net/download.html
I downloaded the released build from the website and it is working fine for me, I tested using WinRar and 7Zip.

Could someone with the problem verify the checksum:
BBot-55.1.7z MD5: 91e6af24f8ec4297dd7169fbdeacb74d
I uploaded the 55.1 again (with version 55.2, they are the same thing).

Here are the MD5 sums for every version:
32bd32f8b93703516c536137c49b57c3 BBot-55.0.7z
91e6af24f8ec4297dd7169fbdeacb74d BBot-55.1.7z
4ace1b3d11c589d03715aca9a7582318 BBot-55.2.7z

Please check if you have the same MD5Sum. For Windows, you can use this application: http://www.winmd5.com/
i used 7zip and worked fine, maybe its a compatibility problem with winrar
meganobody sorry for my actions but i am furious because i waste my days and i want a answer for 5 hs.. i can't wait 5 hs for a answers and lose my time.. here fede95

when i writed that to damiam i didn't see your answer below..!

i want to have a private sms with u meganobody.. plx send me your sms or facebook
(01-13-2015, 08:46 PM)fede955 Wrote: meganobody sorry for my actions but i am furious because i waste my days and i want a answer for 5 hs.. i can't wait 5 hs for a answers and lose my time.. here fede95

i want to have a private sms with u meganobody.. plx send me your sms or facebook

You can message me on the official 'BBot Facebook'.

https://www.facebook.com/tibiabbot
(01-13-2015, 08:46 PM)fede955 Wrote: meganobody sorry for my actions but i am furious because i waste my days and i want a answer for 5 hs.. i can't wait 5 hs for a answers and lose my time.. here fede95

send me plx your hotmail..! or some place where i can talk with u.. private!
(01-13-2015, 08:50 PM)fede955 Wrote:

Like Facebook and talk in inbox.
(01-13-2015, 08:51 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(01-13-2015, 08:50 PM)fede955 Wrote:

Like Facebook and talk in inbox.

i am writting u.!
(01-13-2015, 09:05 PM)aleyjuan Wrote: i send like page bbot . and dont have idea to use http://www.winmd5.com/ . and dont extrae the bbot Tongue jaja sorry mi ingliss . i whait . today kill omrafir and dont have bbot :'( . i love bbot i realy good . u are the best mega. if u have other idea send me a facebook private https://www.facebook.com/juan.manuel.739

bro no es un problema del winrar sino un problema de como extraerlo. ya lo resolveran estube hablando con el admit y no va a estar por un tiempo. vamos a tener que esperar
I think Avast + WinRar (on Win XP) give to Us strage compilation problem or maby only Win Rar on Win XP
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
mr.. I have disconnect the antivirus and install winrar again is not a problem winrar or avast!
I install 7zip download BBot from page and it's work Smile
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
No puedo descargar el bot y los 3 link de la pagina de downloads ninguno me sirve y todos son archivos winrar q pasa?
(01-13-2015, 10:07 PM)rbelcore14 Wrote: No puedo descargar el bot y los 3 link de la pagina de downloads ninguno me sirve y todos son archivos winrar q pasa?

no esta el admit ahora Confused tendremos que esperar
Guys, Avast is changing the file, please add a exception to a directory BEFORE downloading it, otherwise (sucks) avast will corrupt the 7z BBot file.
Mega, my friend have win7 64bit and don't have avast and he have this same problem like me, he download 7zip and all fine.
WinRar don't see files on archive.
It's other problem cuz I've got WinRar (Oryginal) and work without any problem
(01-14-2015, 12:08 AM)aleyjuan Wrote: en el avast ahi una opcion que podes EXCLUIR al bbot para poderlo usar i que el mismo avast no lo elimine . pero en esta vez al no poder instalar por un segundo no lo puedo llegar a EXCLUIR . asi que noce si voy a volver a poder usar bbot en mi pc . y soy un usuario que siempre actualiza su bbot . podria tratar de darnos otra solucion MEGA . PLXX :'(

perdon por ponerlo en español pero no tengo otra forma de pasarlo a ingles por que mi ingles es mui basico

ale... hace esto..1º descargate 7-zip
2ºcuando se descargue vuelve a descargar el bbot normalmente..
3ºluego se te va a aparecer la carpeta vacia esto es porque el avast elimina el programa integro..
4ºselecciona la carpeta para que este en el escritorio.
5º hace click derecho y veras una opcion para extraerla con 7-zip.
6º selecciona extraer aqui
7º se te va a aparecer la carpeta completa

disfruta del bbot
(01-13-2015, 07:08 PM)fede95 Wrote: fuck bot... we are losing days and admins don't do anything..

error in download... and for open it..
Everyone "loses" days of bbot so go and cry to cipsoft due to their updates, not here Sad
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html