Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-:Ugi's Service:- Let's play Easier

Hiya. That's me again.. Angel
Using bot is illegal in real tibia but we're breaking rules!
If you use that awesome program you propably:
- Need money for feel free of waste on PvM/PvP. (I agree)
- Wanna to wear the best avalaible EQ for you character. (I agree)
- Wanna help other user witch one asking you every time in depo for free items (lol)
- Wanna earn some real money (I agree)
- You are to lazy to doing quests, hunt 1 kind of monsters long time etc. (I'm no neutral)

I'm earning some real profit on Tibia it isn't much 100-300 USD per month but better than nothing.
Why you using bot ?
Asnwers in comments!

Wait, wait.. I made that thread not for spam free scripts.. Cool

Here is something for ppls who got many chars.. or are veeeeery lazy.. or? want save some time Big Grin

[table=95][tr][td]What script doing?[/td][td]Where to start[/td][td]What level/eq/supplies needed[/td][td]Download[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Mining helmet quest + start minotaur task[/td][td]Around Budrik (make sure he's in range to speak)[/td][td]All to survive fight minotaurs, rope+shovel[/td][td]
.bbot   Kazo Mino Task mission by Ugi.bbot (Size: 7.2 KB / Downloads: 71) [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Citizen of Ab'dendriel. Getting by labirint to tp[/td][td]On begin of labirint[/td][td]machete in main bp[/td][td]
.bbot   Ab'dendriel Labilint by Ugi.bbot (Size: 4.6 KB / Downloads: 41) [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Green, Blue Djinns, Rahid loot segregator[/td][td]Anywhere. Open 3 bp's and browse your loot. Bot looting items to bp's 1st rashid, 2nd green djinn, 3rd blue djinn.[/td][td]3 bp's opened.[/td][td]
.bbot   Loot segregator by Ugi.bbot (Size: 4.58 KB / Downloads: 56) [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Going from Ab'dendriel to Budrik[/td][td]Ab'dendriel depo[/td][td]all to survive fight dwarf xd[/td][td]
.bbot   Ab'dendriel way to budrik by Ugi.bbot (Size: 4.65 KB / Downloads: 32) [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Going from Venore to Budrik[/td][td]Venore big depo[/td][td]all to survive fight dwarf soldier xd[/td][td]
.bbot   way venore to budrik.bbot (Size: 6.33 KB / Downloads: 36) [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Going from Thais to Budrik[/td][td]Thais[/td][td]all to survive fight dwarf soldier xd[/td][td]
.bbot   way thais to budrik.bbot (Size: 6.23 KB / Downloads: 32) [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Going from Kazo west wagon to thais[/td][td]Next to west wagon[/td][td]all to survive fight dwarf soldier xd[/td][td]
.bbot   way kazo west wagon to thais.bbot (Size: 7.46 KB / Downloads: 33) [/td][/tr]
[/table]
i can recomend?

one char 20 can win 6k~ in 20min from some easy quest (gems)

i have others ideas from others quest but i need remember all, if u are interesting in the ideas tellme xD
edron academy you mean?
I think everything is ok to that thread it's for laziest boters Big Grin
also start from depo thais go buy wound cleansing (exura ico) and come back! Big Grin
If you need do it on 50 chars it's so tired
Way from venore to budrik mine added Smile

way from thais to budrik
way from kazo west wagon to thais

Added !
Bbot haven't many lazy ppl Sad
Hahaha, everybody are sleeping and botting.. nice xD
When I've done scripts way between facc cities on other bot it was most downloaded in months