Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ur banned accounts
lets get tibia tunnel guys! Smile
2 acc baned from 80+ in last 6 weeks
What is Tibia Tunnel?
I'm botting about year on coryms all day and no deleted and on other crowded places too and no deleted
Tibiatunnel connecting you to tibia by proxy servers
Hello every1.

Well, I'm here to tell you that I lost 2 accounts in 2 weeks, two premium accounts, one of them became premium 3 days earlier. (Both cavehunting on banuta apes, one on surface and the other in -2).
My project had 3 accounts, now 2/3 doesn't exists anymore.
So, I started again, but let's see what happens, bcause I don't plan to buy premium account until my waste become paid!

Also, now talking about tunnel, I have my own server in USA, that has a good ping for me... I use in all my characters, and I recommend all players that lives far from Cipsoft Servers (Like Brazil, or others latinos that plays on USA servers for example) using a Tunnel Service.

Now, I'm botting 24/7, because I don't care with these accounts... 3 days, and no new banishments.
If I helped you, don't forget of Rep+!

Yours,
boladaopesadao
again my chars get delete..
#cipsoft
(04-21-2015, 12:28 PM)Srox Wrote: again my chars get delete..
#cipsoft

same here ;3
[Image: sGmYH7p.png]

New most popular server in rl tibia : DELETERA ! Big Grin
Banned 1/3 acc Sad

I was doing mino task under mino mountain near kaz. I dont undestand, I was hunting 2-3 hours. I only bot when im using the computer, checking a homework or facebook or a movie or chating in tibia. When another characters hunting there i logout and change my hunting place in another bot char.

Really I dont know what happen in tibia, guys
On valoria last 2 days 34 main char got deleted 100-350 lvl Big Grin
And in a weekend, they have only 14k online players.
BBot is the best bot at the moment . Many friends use another bots and they deleted many chars , but me and my 2 friends with bbot never banned
Any bot is detectable and so always, and I say, ALWAYS speak the truth to users of bbot. There is no more chance of someone believe that there is some bot that is undetectable. If some developer also said it is already a great reason to completely lose the credibility of your product. Besides the Mega~ I know another developer who think the same way we do. The developer of the xenobot. See what he says about it.
http://forums.xenobot.net/showthread.php...post427874

If they researched will understand that the last bans, in addition to bots, characters who never used bot were also banned. In the last 3 months were 105k of banned accounts. That's it! At first I doubted the account, but I think that is quite correct! I doubt very much that they are only bbot accounts or xenobot. This involves ALL bots!
Did they change banned ways or what ? All people remember Ekx and his neobot Smile neobot was undetectable.
(05-17-2015, 11:25 AM)gracjusz989 Wrote: Did they change banned ways or what ? All people remember Ekx and his neobot Smile neobot was undetectable.

There's no "undetectable" bot, it's just a marketing strategy, to lie to users.
there was 60k player online, right?
60 K players online maybe in 2007 Smile
I heard they wanna move on steam and bofore them they must delete or stop all botters
(05-18-2015, 04:24 AM)Purple Dream Wrote: there was 60k player online, right?

LoL

Check: http://guildstats.eu/online-counter
And what now? About that bann? using MC, 7 fresh account created yesterday :p I don't care about get bann on them.
2016 !!
Wink