Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
[EDMS]LVL60 BestScript WaterElemental100%afk SOFTREFILER+MLVLTrainingSystem+Variables
NEW SCRIPT WITH VARIABLES, SOFT REFILER CAN BE TURNED ON/OFF, MLVL SYSTEM HAS NO CHANGES (JUST THE SPELL TO CREATE MAGIC WALLS) I DONT TEST THIS SCRIPT WITH THE NEW VARIABLES BUT SHOULD WORK, REPORT ANY BUG, thx

Hi there, this script of water elemental port hope 1000% afk for lvl 60+ [MS], works perfectly, tested by me alot of hours, its nice script to get [b]ALOT OF EXP[/b].

Recomended:
- Equipment: IMG
- Spells: Exori vis, exori amp vis, exevo gran mas vis, exura gran/vita, utani hur

Info:
- Exp: ALOT 140-170k/h (No Happy hour)
- Profit: ??????????????
- Start: PortHope Depot
- Refill: VARIABLES ADDED

#POTION CONFIGURATION#
MPID=237 (ID of manapotions)
MPP=80 (Potion Price)
MPT=200 (Total Potions to buy)
MPMIN=20 (Min potions to leave)

#RUNE CONFIGURATION#
TSRID=3202 (thunderstorm rune id)
TSRT=100 (#Thunder storm rune to withdrawn from dp)

(ADD A BP WITH ALOT OF THUNDERSTORMS RUNE IN UR DP)
- Macros: [AntiStuck, PauseIfDeath, LifeRingAuto, ThunderstormsShooter, VialDrop, SoftToBoh,and more]

This Script attack at "1" distance, to avoid lure.
Shoots ThunderStorms if [3] water elemental (hit at least 2 always)
Also use "exevo gran mas vis" if 4 monsters on screen
Multiples FullCheck -> U will never died by low strong mana potions

BP Config, Equip, DP config:
1) stackeables, 2) GP, 3) rings

- Soft Boots Refiler Can turn it on or off at variables.

- MlvlTrainingSystem

Well i add this mlvl trainig system, cuz i got voucher (+double skills) and want to Rush my mlvl, u could turn it ON or OFF in variables
will need a good balance in ur bank if u want to activate this system

MlvlSystem explanation:
After hunt, it will check ur soul points, if more than 180 char will go to bank withdrawn 70k and stand in Runes/pots Seller and gonna
start make magic walls or wild growth (need change the spell at cavebotlabel) it will buy blankrunes and strong pots if need it, and will stop the mlvltrainig at 10soul points and keep in the hunt Smile

"1" IF U WANT THE SYSTEM ACTIVATED, "0" if u dont want it.

NOTE: Old PHWaterelemental w/o soft Refill and mlvltraining still in here.

PLEASE COMMENT AND REP+ IF U LIKE IT OR USE IT
SHARE UR SCREENSHOT USING THIS SCRIP Smile PLEASE

VVVVVVVVV

Attached Files
.bbot   [ED MS] 50+ Water Elemental PH.bbot (Size: 10.15 KB / Downloads: 484)
.bbot   [MS]LVL60+ WaterElemental PH+SoftRefiller+MlvlTrainer.bbot (Size: 14.77 KB / Downloads: 179)
.bbot   [MS]LVL60+ WaterElemental PH+SoftRefiller+MlvlTrainer+Variables.bbot (Size: 15.49 KB / Downloads: 218)
@BUMPBBB
essa script é confiavel ?

all Scripts do forum é confiavel ?
(02-09-2015, 10:06 PM)350518 Wrote: essa script é confiavel ?

all Scripts do forum é confiavel ?

Yes, 100% confiable this script Smile test it

and if u like it could rep me, thx Big Grin
^^^^^^Click în Here ^^^^^^
If u like or use any of my script u could rep(+) me.
Cool Thx u all Cool
Dude I tested the script in an MS 74, get 75 in quickly.
Need fix the drop vials that put drop with only 1 looks like I'm using bot and place to buy great mana potion that is better.
And put to decrease the amount of potions because in lv 74 with these items mentioned it leaves a lot of cap . good job bro
No Es Pa Druid :&
y Colocaste ED/MS :&
(02-22-2015, 03:45 PM)hug123 Wrote: Dude I tested the script in an MS 74, get 75 in quickly.
Need fix the drop vials that put drop with only 1 looks like I'm using bot and place to buy great mana potion that is better.
And put to decrease the amount of potions because in lv 74 with these items mentioned it leaves a lot of cap . good job bro

yeah, the problem is that i configure the script to my char, but is rlly easy to change the amount of potions to buy at cavebot, just search the trade point and edit ur own manapotion amount.

(02-26-2015, 05:55 AM)Zhaozz Wrote: No Es Pa Druid :&
y Colocaste ED/MS :&

bueno realmente como mi char es sorc le añadi a q lanzara exevo gran mas vis, pero facilmente al quitar este macro y configurar los spells de atacar se hace de druid al instante Smile realmente es algo basico que muchos podran configurar por si solos.

Ill try to upgrade this script, and add some variables of potions etc, but ppl dont apreciate the work of others and just dowload and use the script whitout givin any rep or at least a thx post.
^^^^^^Click în Here ^^^^^^
If u like or use any of my script u could rep(+) me.
Cool Thx u all Cool
They are out lovely Ppls
Omg why don't you do paralyzes/wild growth on ED and magic wall on MS? you might have a lot of money >.<
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html
Hi i need to add a macro to this script, is wear a energy ring when there are 4 water elementals or more, i dont know how to do it while we have the macro fo auto life ring, everytime i did it just doesnt work
150k/h +/- Big Grin testing 60 ED with glacier set + hotd its 111% afk safe. I using 50+ and profit Big Grin

EDIT.
Withdraw Error
Unable to push item 3202 (49/70), no capacity

Time: 2016-01-15 13:40:48:726

Cavebot is paused

When I have cap.. and he died once ;o

EDIT.

Its too risk for 50-60 ED. Sometimes I get combo from 2 WE and dead but sometimes bot kills 4-5 WE ;d

EDIT.

It's not safe script... 80 ED 70mlvl with HOTD and glacier set died in 1h? Good job
nice script will test