Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Request] Macro Life ring problems
Hi again.

im using this macro
Quote:Self.Mana%()<95 [jump] Self.Equip.Ring(3052) Exit(){jump} Self.Mana%()>95% Self.UnEquip.Ring(0) Exit()

and it works very well when i loot 1 life ring from water elementals

BUT

if i loot a second one ring, it start change the new one with the old one, and repeat, wasting the both rings at the same time :S

Need a safer macro, that equip 1 life ring and when it waste just equip the new one.

EDIT:

ALSO, if can help me with a macro that unequip the soft boots, and life ring when reach to proteccion zone im gonna be very happy jaja Smile THX ALOT

thx alot, ill rep Angel
The problem is that you must write a sentence to check if you are wearing a ring
Here you have

Unequipedring:=3052
Equipedring:=3089
Self.mana%()<95 [else]
Self.inventory.ring()<>!Equipedring!
Self.equip.ring(!Unequipedring!)
Exit()
(else)
Self.inventory.ring()==!Equipedring!
Self.unequip.ring(0)

Thanks in advanced for the rep Wink

EDIT!!

Unequipedring:=3052
Equipedring:=3089
Status.InPZ()==0 [else]
Self.mana%()<95 [else]
Self.inventory.ring()<>!Equipedring!
Self.equip.ring(!Unequipedring!)
Exit()
(else)
Self.inventory.ring()==!Equipedring!
Self.unequip.ring(0)

This will wear the ring out of pz only and if enters pz with the ring, will unwear it again to the backpack
Anyway be careful where and how you use this macro because if you loot more than 1 life ring every 20 minutes, after a while you will have 9373828 rings in your backpack and bbot will make a disaster opening/closing backpacks that will destroy the looter and in some cases using on a RP can even lead to death
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html