Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I able to do these things with BBot?
Lightbulb 
Hi!
I've used bbot only on lower level characters until now. But I want to create scripts that lure 2-4 creatures and then, kill with exoris or avalanches instead of killing one-by-one. Is it possible? If yes, how?

Another question is: I've a character botting in a one-floor cave. To refill, I dont use only a full check, but a macro too, when he looks that I'm with low supplies, he goes to a specified label. It's perfect, but there's a problem: When I'm going to the label, there are many creatures, and I start to kill them, instead of leave the cave directly. I've created a macro that pauses the killer using Killer.Stop() but I don't know why, it's not always that he stop killing, there are moments that he continues. Have you suggestions of how can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance!
If I helped you, don't forget of Rep+!

Yours,
boladaopesadao
1. No option to do that.
2. Few resolve what can help u
a) use mylticheck after few points use fullchecklabel full depo1,2 etc else exp 1,2 but from every fillcheck u must create label to leave cave and of the end golabel refill.
b) on variables right hand site are variables added look there for avoid time attack or something twice click u can edit it try to change the timer I'm on smartphone now can't help u more now
(02-04-2015, 01:07 PM)damiansnk Wrote: 1. No option to do that.
2. Few resolve what can help u
a) use mylticheck after few points use fullchecklabel full depo1,2 etc else exp 1,2 but from every fillcheck u must create label to leave cave and of the end golabel refill.
b) on variables right hand site are variables added look there for avoid time attack or something twice click u can edit it try to change the timer I'm on smartphone now can't help u more now

Using macro to go to an specified label is working good, because this label is reachable by every point of the cave, so there's no problem. The problem starts when I stop the killer. I found the variable, it's "BBot.Attacker.AvoidTime"? Should I put a higher value?

Yours,
boladaopesadao
Im not sure I never changed it..
BBot.Cavebot.NoKillMaxStandTime=
or that one..
You should ask Mega for get exactly answer or tell more about that.
The atacker start again when u're standing? mobs block you? way is long?
The trick would be to trigger a 'NoKill' point, I don't know if theres a way to do that by using macros, I have to check that when I arrive home.
and how is looking you macro to killer start ?
(02-04-2015, 04:00 PM)damiansnk Wrote: Im not sure I never changed it..
BBot.Cavebot.NoKillMaxStandTime=
or that one..
You should ask Mega for get exactly answer or tell more about that.
The atacker start again when u're standing? mobs block you? way is long?

Well, what's happening is: I'm hunting around the cave, and an auto macro is watching my cap. When it's below 100, for example, the cave bot goes to a label exit. This part is working fine. But, the problem is with the killer. Read below, please.

(02-04-2015, 04:05 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The trick would be to trigger a 'NoKill' point, I don't know if theres a way to do that by using macros, I have to check that when I arrive home.

yeah, I thought in this. But the problem is: there's not a exact point to start a NoKill. My character keeps killing the creatures before reach the label... I could put nokill points after the exit label, but, before, I couldn't...

(02-04-2015, 04:07 PM)damiansnk Wrote: and how is looking you macro to killer start ?

I use three macros, 1st one checks cap, 2nd one checks health potions and 3rd one the capacity.
For example, the capacity is:

Code:
Self.Capacity()<=100
!gorefill!<0
Self.Z()==7
CaveBot.GoLabel(refill)
gorefill:=1
HUD.Display(capcheck)
Killer.Stop()

The gorefill variable is for avoid stucking when I'm at the entrance of the cave. If I don't put this, he stand at the point of the label forever.

When I'm in leaving the city, I reset these settings using a manual macro:

Code:
gorefill:=-1
Killer.Start()
Macro.Wait(10)

I needed to put Macro.Wait(), I dont know exactly why, but without it sometimes the killer didn't activate, but with, it works.

The problem is when I'm leaving the hunt, sometimes the killer didn't deactivate immediately when the macro is executed, just some seconds/minutes later.

Yours,
boladaopesadao
hmn.. try put killer stop before go label..
For me it's look like char first must to reach label and then desactive killer.. I'm not macro boss but try to do it

Self.Capacity()<=100
!gorefill!<0
Self.Z()==7
Killer.Stop()
CaveBot.GoLabel(refill)
HUD.Display(capcheck)

or under the Self.Z()==7 in u hunt on other floor like 7..

Or rey something like that:

Self.Capacity()<=100 [refill]
Killer.Stop()
CaveBot.GoLabel(refill)
Exit()
{refill}
Exit()
(02-04-2015, 11:59 PM)damiansnk Wrote: hmn.. try put killer stop before go label..
For me it's look like char first must to reach label and then desactive killer.. I'm not macro boss but try to do it

Self.Capacity()<=100
!gorefill!<0
Self.Z()==7
Killer.Stop()
CaveBot.GoLabel(refill)
HUD.Display(capcheck)

or under the Self.Z()==7 in u hunt on other floor like 7..

Or rey something like that:

Self.Capacity()<=100 [refill]
Killer.Stop()
CaveBot.GoLabel(refill)
Exit()
{refill}
Exit()

Hey! I think your tip of change avoid time + change the order worked. I'll keep testing but you helped so much! Rep+

Yours,
boladaopesadao
No problem Smile