Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BBot 57.1 Reconnect Manager
The BBot 57.1 brings the new feature Reconnect Manager, that let you schedule character and scripts.

In a future version the old and simple Reconnect will use the Manager Accounts to gather a character acc/password, fixing the current bug.

This is beta, and is a huge change.
WOWOWOWO HeartHeartHeart
Today is too late I'm going sleep but tomorrow I gona test it Smile

Thanks a lot Smile
OMG Mega, you are the best programer <3 :3 XD thanks very much!!
I dont know how to use :C
How I can use a simple reconect ?
Duration is the time character will "be online" ?
and Variation?

if i select Online Character what means Block time?

i have to know how can i put 24h online character
(02-09-2015, 04:42 AM)ciolam Wrote: I dont know how to use :C
How I can use a simple reconect ?

guys, i dont know how to use it either...
could someone help us plx?
Now we'r awaiting for looter uptade or preintermidient special sqm Smile
Join to Ambera.net
[Image: banner.gif]

[Image: ad92074bda9a12f8db5d7f74d67ac5e9.gif]
Guys, I had no time to make a wiki-guide to use the feature, please post here your questions.

Duration: how long the task will run.
Block: how long the character will be blocked from running in any task again (the block is character-level).

Remember: this is BETA and may contain bugs. Today and tomorrow I'll be working to add the Reconnect Manager accounts to the normal Reconnect.
Good job mega i like the idea of the reconnect unfortunetley there is lots of bugs unless it is only me but the passwords arent saving etc and whent hey are something else is loading its a bit weird but the idea is great
(02-09-2015, 07:42 PM)miowrl Wrote: Good job mega i like the idea of the reconnect unfortunetley there is lots of bugs unless it is only me but the passwords arent saving etc and whent hey are something else is loading its a bit weird but the idea is great

Here, at least until now, everything is working good! In ~4h the schedule will end, and I'll see what happens.
If I helped you, don't forget of Rep+!

Yours,
boladaopesadao
Guys, im pretty noob about botting... and im going crazy about this reconnect stuff, cuz this is a great bot and i use it 24/7...
i did get it that the first step is going in the "Manage Accounts", fill my accname and password, new character name, and create an "user".
So i select the character "profile", and then what?
I dont know what to put in the duration time... can i put it to run like for 50hours? hahah
and this "Block" option, i dont want it to block my bot stuff, i want it to run forever and ever... i kick manualy my character when i dont want it to run anymore...
And what is this "run task" button? i need to click on it? cuz when i do, it disable my enable check o.o
sorry if its a long post, and if its confuse...
hope someone could help me <3
do i even need to say that mega do a great job? we all know he does! thx man :*
(02-10-2015, 06:27 AM)[email protected] Wrote: Guys, im pretty noob about botting... and im going crazy about this reconnect stuff, cuz this is a great bot and i use it 24/7...
i did get it that the first step is going in the "Manage Accounts", fill my accname and password, new character name, and create an "user".
So i select the character "profile", and then what?
I dont know what to put in the duration time... can i put it to run like for 50hours? hahah
and this "Block" option, i dont want it to block my bot stuff, i want it to run forever and ever... i kick manualy my character when i dont want it to run anymore...
And what is this "run task" button? i need to click on it? cuz when i do, it disable my enable check o.o
sorry if its a long post, and if its confuse...
hope someone could help me <3
do i even need to say that mega do a great job? we all know he does! thx man :*

Avoid long hours tasks, the normal Reconnect will be fixed in 58.2 and you will be able to run BBot without a schedule task.

Closing, new update.