Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One question about ban
if i use tibia minimized i have more probability get ban?
And if i use bot ins 2 acc, and other acc play manual at the sametime, have chance get ban even in not used bot?

-------

Se eu usar o tibia minimizado tenho mais chances de tomar ban?
E se eu usar bot em 2 contas, e ao mesmo tempo jogar manualmente em outra acc, tenho chances de tomar ban até na que nao estou usando bot?

Thanks
I'm pretty sure that nobody knows the real answer. I would avoid that. Personally I'm not a big fan of MC, but I don't think they will banish you if you run two clients on the same computer.
always daily im got 5-8 mcs open per account all real tibia and for that im dont gen any ban
(02-12-2015, 02:22 PM)Alexzenho Wrote: if i use tibia minimized i have more probability get ban?
And if i use bot ins 2 acc, and other acc play manual at the sametime, have chance get ban even in not used bot?

-------

Se eu usar o tibia minimizado tenho mais chances de tomar ban?
E se eu usar bot em 2 contas, e ao mesmo tempo jogar manualmente em outra acc, tenho chances de tomar ban até na que nao estou usando bot?

Thanks

If you do not change the tibia client, the principle has no problems. What kind of MC are you using?
always used neomc, i use bot from 8.6 and never ban, already used many bots and never got ban, more is always good to ask hehe